Divine Attribute of Maalik (The Master) Part III --LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE

Von: love4all hatred4none (bashirr_nazirr@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.04.2007 19:00
Newsgroup: alt.religion.broadcast alt.religion.angels alt.religion.afterlife
Peace be upon you and your loved ones-
< And to Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; and
Allah has permanent power over all that what He wishes.>  Al-Imran
v-190--
(1) Allah the Exalted, who is the Master of everything, is the Master
of the heavens and the Master of the earth. There is nothing that is
beyond His jurisdiction. Allah has described His attributes of Master
and King in many different ways in the Holy Quran. It is the duty of
every believer to gain thorough understanding of these attributes of
Allah. He should keep this in mind and while seeking Allah's help,
should tread on the path shown by Him. He should pay attention to His
worship, obey His commandments, and discharge his duties towards His
creatures. He should fear from Him who is the Master of the Day of
Judgment from the day when rewards and punishments will be decided. No
sane person can claim, merely on the basis of having done many good
deeds during his lifetime, that he will be going to heaven. Such a
person will be called a fool. We have heard this Hadith many a time
where the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and all pious)
has stated that even he will not enter paradise without Allah's Mercy
and Blessing.
(2) It is the blessed Holy Prophet  for whose sake the heavens and the
earth were created. Allah has declared in the Holy Quran, "Allah sends
down His blessings on the Prophet and His angles pray for him. O ye
who believe, you too should invoke His blessings on him and salute him
with the salutation of peace. (33:57)".
His only goal was to win the pleasure of Allah. His nights were spent
such that his feet would swell from standing up worshipping Allah.
Hazrat Aisha (ra) testified that his nights and his days were the true
reflections of the Holy Quran. Then again, Allah has declared in the
Holy Quran about the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) "And thou dost, surely,
possess sublime moral excellences." In other words, Allah is declaring
that the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has achieved supreme excellence in his
teachings and his deeds. Then, Allah makes the Holy Prophet (saw),
proclaim through the Holy Quran, "Say, 'My Prayer and my sacrifice and
my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds
(6:163)"
In spite of all these guarantees, in spite of all his good deeds, in
spite of all the testimonials of friends and foes he expresses fear.
This was not because he did not have faith in Allah's promises. This
was so because he understood Allah's attributes the best. He is the
one who really understood the meanings of Allah's attribute of Master
of the Day of Judgment. This is why he always sought Allah's mercy.
And this is what he prescribed for his followers also.
(3) This is the truth that man's salvation lies in seeking mercy and
blessing from the One who is the Master of the Day of Judgment. No one
knows which deed is acceptable in the sight of Allah and which one is
not. Allah knows the inner most secrets of man and the intentions
behind any act.
(4) Illustration of the subject is given by an example of a pious
person who was falsely accused of a murder. He appealed to Allah's
Justice and prayed for him being saved from this trial. However, his
prayer was not heard and he was given the death sentence. He again
prayed, appealing to Allah's Justice. Upon this, he was told that
since he asked for justice, then he is being given justice. Although
he was falsely accused this time, however, in the past, he had killed
an animal in a cruel manner and this is what he is being punished for
now.
(5) Holy Promised Messiah (a.s.) has stated that the salvation in the
hereafter is a gift from Allah for those who believe in Him, who
accelerated towards His obedience, acting upon His commandments, in
worshiping Him, and in gaining understanding of His attributes. This
salvation, despite excelling in obedience and carrying out all
commandments, is not a right that is owed to you but a gift from
Allah, the exalted.
(6) If Allah was merely a Justice God, then none of those would be
able to benefit from His mercy who were only in the early stages of
making the effort to tread the right path. This is why, one should
always pray for His Mercy and Blessing, and Forgiveness.
(7) It is our duty to reflect Allah's attributes in our selves. The
Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was the perfect reflection of Allah's attributes
(humanly speaking). He excelled all others in mercy and forgiveness.
He forgave the most bitter enemies who had persecuted him and his
followers for a long time.
(8) May Allah enable us, following the footsteps of this most perfect
reflection of Allah's attributes, keeping our egos in check, to the
best of our abilities, to be kind and loving to each other. May we
appear before Allah on the Day of Judgment with such deeds that will
attract His mercy and forgiveness. Aameen.
Promised- divine-peace guide for this era    at   www.mta.tv   and
www.alislam.org
+  The book full of  modern knowledge and analysis = Revelation,
Rationality, Knowledge and Truth (readable) @
www.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/index.html
------------------------------------  LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE