Eleven Acts for Peace and Security of humanity...Divine attribute of (Al Salam)= The Source of Peace..LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE.

Von: HIND (aadam1889@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2007 12:27
Newsgroup: alt.religion.afterlife
Peace be on you!----
"And worship Allah and associate naught with Him, and show kindness
to parents, and to kindred, and to orphans, and the needy, and to the
neighbour that is a kinsman and the neighbour that is a stranger, and
the companion by your side, and the wayfarer, and those whom your
right hand possess. Surely, Allah loves not the proud and the
boastful," [Al Nisa (4:37)]
1. The holy Caliph of the holy Promised Massiah expalined: The verse
speaks of eleven acts of kindness through which the message of peace
and security is taken to others. If believers were to firmly abide by
these commandments it is a certainty that they would help maintain a
tranquil society that would exude peace and security.
2. FIRSTLY and SECONDLY, One is enjoined to honour the rights of
Allah, to worship the One true God and uphold His Oneness.
Comprehension of this fundamental objective is crucial for a believer;
as this alone is the path that leads to understanding Divine
attributes through which beneficence may be sought.
3. THIRDLY, one is enjoined to honour rights of mankind and among
these the foremost is kindness to parents. Indeed the Holy Qur'an is
very clear and explicit on kindness to parents especially in light of
their compassion and devotion during one's childhood. As it explains
in , ** ..My Lord, have mercy on them even as they nourished me in
(my) childhood.**  [ch,17: partly  verse 25] and in **  And We have
enjoined on human to be good to his parents. His mother bears him with
pain, and brings him forth with pain. And the bearing of him and his
weaning takes thirty months, till, when he attains his full maturity
and reaches ( the age of ) forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me the
(power) that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed
upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do such good works as may
please Thee. And make my seed righteous for me. I do turn to Thee;
and, truly, I am those who submit to (Thee).**  [ ch,46: v,16].
4. One can only be counted as truly obedient to God and considered
promoting peace and security if one abides by all the commandments
among which one is to show kindness to parents.
5. Parent should be heedful that the 'parents' mentioned therein are
those whose offspring do good, in other words parents need to bring up
their children fostering peace and security. The above verse of  Surah
Al Ahqaf (ch-46)  first draws one's attention in one's capacity as an
offspring praying for one's parents and later in one's capacity as
parents praying for the offspring to be righteous.
6. FOURTHLY, To be kind to kindred, or close relations. This category
includes both maternal and paternal familial ties as well as the
relatives of one's wife and one's husband. One is enjoined to honour
their rights and to respect them. This also includes those relative
with whom one does not get on very well due to clash of personality
etc. One is enjoined to be kind and courteous to them.
7. At times husbands are unfair in their treatment of the relatives of
wives while at other times wives are unreasonable in scoffing the
relatives of husbands. Promised Messiah's society, which is commanded
by Allah and His Messenger (pbuh) to spread peace and security, which
has accepted the spiritual guide (Imam) of the age who expounded high
morals to us, should be free from these issues. Those who accepted him
face antagonism from their close family. In such instances it is all
the more significant to sustain these familial ties and not bring
dishonour to one whose advent took place to promote peace and
security.
8. Complaints of bad treatment to the families against some office-
holders of the administration of the Community are intolerable.
9.FIFTHLY AND SIXTHLY, Orphans and the Needy are society's weakest
sections. Kindness to them is enjoined. At times this section of
society gets embroiled in creating disorder; this can be a reaction to
continual discrimination which is then taken advantage of by people
with ulterior motives. The exploiters indoctrinate them in hatred and
as these people feel completely browbeaten they take them as their
well-wishers.
10. It's common in Third world countries for orphans and neglected
children to be taken in by these exploiters. Disadvantaged families
with several children send them to madrassas in the belief that they
would at least get some religious education. However, many of these
children are brainwashed and trained to create chaos including suicide
bombing. These children are being exploited in the name of religion.
It is the responsibility of the government to nurture these down-
trodden children. Unless constructive organised methods of reaching
out for them are promulgated a just society cannot be created.
Moreover, kindness to orphans and the needy is a way to seek the
pleasure of Allah.
11 There is a specific fund for orphans, and members of the Community
should contribute generously to it and also to the Maryum marriage
fund to helps disadvantaged families with marriages of their
daughters.
12. SEVENTHLY and EIGHTLY, Kindness to neighbours whether they are
related or not should be shown. A true servant of God is only
distinguished when he/she treats even the outsider with kindness and
consideration. According to Hadith in which the Holy Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allah be on him) said that so much emphasis was given
to the rights of neighbours that he wondered if the neighbour would
have a share in one's inheritance.
13. In the West people are busy in their own lives and perhaps the
concept of neighbours is not the same. However, when we show them
unreserved goodwill they too respond positively, said the holy Caliph.
Since he initiated the scheme to foster goodwill with neighbours he
has received many pleasant reports. As gifts are given on Eid as well
as their festivals a positive response is noted in altering their view
of Islam as an extremist religion.
14. The neighbours are formerly invited and the Islamic teaching about
neighbours are explained to them. This is received very well. While
this cultivates peace and security it is also a means of reaching out.
For those among them who are not interested in religion at the very
least the misconceived ill will towards Islam is removed.
15. The Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that 'neighbourhood'
may stretch as afar off as a hundred miles. His followers are
inhabiting 185 countries of the world, if they steeped a hundred miles
around their area with neighbourly goodwill all the misconceptions of
Islam being harsh would be erased.
16.NINETHLY,  The Quranic verses goes on to widen the horizons of
kindness and goodwill and includes one's colleagues, bosses,
subordinates among those who should be the recipient of one's
kindness. People we meet at our Community gatherings, Jalsa etc. too
are among those deserving our kindness and affection. In fact on
reflection no one is exempt from receiving the merits of this
commandment.
17. TENTHLY, It is enjoined to show kindness and compassion to
travelers or wayfarers as well. In short, not even the slightest of
opportunity to dispense kindness and goodwill is to be missed.
18. ELEVENTHLY. Next the commandment speaks of kindness to those who
are employed by one to serve. The Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)
said all living creatures that are in one's possession should be shown
kindness and compassion.
19. In conclusion the verse declares that Allah does not like the
arrogant and the boastful and that one who does not abide by these
commandments cannot be a true servant of God, rather due to the
arrogance one in fact follows the Satan. Arrogance is also a barrier
in enabling one to discharge the rights of mankind.
20. The holy Caliph  said it is our good fortune that we have been
enabled to accept the spiritual leader of the age, we should therefore
reflect on these issues, self-examine and work towards becoming a true
servant of God, lest we are engulfed in matters that cause Divine
displeasure and are deprived of blessings. We should seek Allah's
help, seek forgiveness for He is Ever Merciful and forgives
unintentional wrong. He counseled to seek Allah's mercy and grace so
that we are enveloped in His pardon.
21. May Allah perfect our faith and look upon us with pleasure and
take us out of all troubles and may we experience His forgiveness and
grace each moment.
Promised divine peace of this age, for everyone of this age  at www.mta.tv
www.alislam.org
** L O V E   F O R   A L L   H A T R E D   F
O R   N O N E  **
== ALL MAJOR ISSUES WHICH INTRIGUE THE MODERN MIND ARE ATTEMPTED TO BE
INCORPORATED IN THIS FASCINATINGLY COMPREHENSIVE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE AND
ANALYSIS = REVELATION, RATIONALITY, KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH @
http://www.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/index.html
Peace on you, and mercy from Allah, and His blessings!!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]