How I escaped the lake of fire for good. - A true story.

Von: rhtydv@gmail.com [Profil]
Datum: 30.09.2007 02:03
Newsgroup: alt.religion.afterlife
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal
life. {John 3:15}

I tried this verse by accepting faith in Jesus Christ above all else,
according to the KJV Bible, and received the Holy Spirit instantly, as
assurance that I had now become a son of God, and therefore would not
perish in the lake of fire, but would spend eternity with my New LORD
and SAVIOR Jesus Christ.

I tried it.  It's true.

The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering and
abundant in goodness and truth.

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that
trusteth in him. {Psalm 34:8}

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]