(IVÁN): THE CRUCIFIX IS ISRAEL?S STRONG SALVATION TOWER FOR THE NATIONS:

Von: valarezo (ivanvalarezo@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.01.2010 02:57
Newsgroup: alt.religion.afterlife
Sábado, 09 de enero, año 2010 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador Ė Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE CRUCIFIX IS ISRAELíS STRONG SALVATION TOWER FOR THE NATIONS:

Indeed, the cross for Israel it is as the unleavened bread that was
taken out from Egypt in a big hurry, in the night of the great escape
from captivity and the pursuing Egyptian army into the Red sea dry
ground, for example, or as an every day matzo balls and chicken soup
on the table in our time. In ancient days, the high cross was a great
symbol of salvation throughout the desert and Canaan, just as the Star
of David is the emblem of Israel, moreover Judaism and the soon return
of the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son of David, for the beginning
with the nations the wonderful brand-new life in heaven for eternity
to come.

Therefore, our Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, has
been our refuge and a strong salvation tower against our enemy since
even before the foundation of the heavens and the earth. Beyond light
and darkness, Yeshua HaMoshiach is our sure victory against all our
cruel and heartless adversaries, including Satan himself with his
wicked fallen angels on earth and beyond eternity; moreover, with
Yeshua HaMoshiach many victories over the cross against Satan and his
wicked followers we have gained eternally, then nothing is too hard or
impossible for us these days.

Hereby, these days I long to live within your high tower forever, and
take shelter under your expanded wings that grants me that heavenly
warm that my heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit need every day,
so I may live in peace even though the earth suffers tribulations such
as turmoil, troubles, calamities, endless wars and incredible human
despair. Indeed, you are my Savior and best friend in this life; you
are the best from our heavenly Father to each one of us all over the
entire earth for this life and for the next to come as well, well into
all eternity.

Beyond doubt, You area the high tower for healing and salvation that
is always faithful to me in heaven and on earth, even when I may fail
to walk faithfully within the righteousness of your holy and all-
powerful majestic name, for angels in heaven and for men all over the
entire earth, forever and ever. In you, I have found the safety and
security that you granted your loved ones from past generations, so
their childrenís children may know of your wonderful and unfailing
love towards them these days and even to a thousand generations to
come into eternityóundeniably, You are a great God, Savior and Father
to us all, all over the earth.

You are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, faithful as a tree that once it
is planted and rooted within our hearts, then it lives eternally
fruitfully, therefore there is nothing that can move you away from us,
for generations will come and go but you are still the same powerful
faithful living tower and high priest for all eternity. That is why
that our heavenly Father has made His Angel Son-Messiah, the Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, very important for each one of us all over the
world for generations to come on earth and in heaven as well, so we
may serve and honor Him faithfully within His Sonís perfect
righteousness shedding constantly over His eternal rock for everyone.

Over His eternal rock, we do not only have His high strong tower, as
the Hebrews had it over the desert to escape the snakes, the eternal
cross of His Son, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, nailed to Adam and
Eve, but also nailed to us, so we may escape evil forever thus to
enjoy his never-ending blessings in our time. In good time, it was our
heavenly Father that lifted our Angel Son-Messiah over the desert as a
high tower, so the venous serpents and the enemies from everywhere
will never poison much less defeat Israel in His holy presence and of
His Holy Spirit; indeed, the cross was Godís personal protection over
Israel in the dangerous and treacherous desert.

Well, the same continues to be true these days, our heavenly Father
still is the God that commanded Moses to nail the bronze snake to
Aaronís pole, so it may be lifted high over the heads of the dying
Hebrews thus for them simply to see it, and may become heal from the
poisonous venom. In our time, we have the same cross, but this time
lifted high over His eternal rock that flows with milk and honey for
everyone everywhere forever, so His eternal Gospel may proclaim day in
and day out salvation into the ears, hearts and living soul of every
man, woman and child in the midst of the nations everywhere.

Indeed, this is our heavenly Fatherís eternal ancient rock that floods
with the daily living water for everybody to drink abundantly each
day, so they may heal and stop dying by sin, moreover continue to live
by faith by the supernatural power of love and grace from His Son
Jesus Christ, the eternal savior for Israel and the nations forever!
For it was our heavenly Father himself that commanded Moses to make a
bronze snake and nail it to Aaronís staff, so as the Hebrews would
lookup to it, then they would become healed from the power of the
lethal snake and of their enemies that were in the desert ready to
stop them dead in their tracks before Canaan.

If truth be told, without the sign of the cross, Israel would not only
survive the deadly snake bites, moreover they would have died in the
hands of their enemies for sure, on their way into the Promised Land,
that is to say, also that they would have never made it into the
Promised Land to possess it eternally. We can also say that if our
heavenly Father had not commanded Moses to make a bronze serpent and
nail it to Aaronís staff, then the entire house of Israel would have
never look up to the cross much less made it into the Promised Land to
defeat their enemies forever so to possess it eternally, in due time.

Therefore, the high tower, it was significant for Moses and Israel,
within the desertís epicenter, to escape certain death under the
snakesí fangs, their enemies before the Promised Land, and within it
too, because with the cross raised high, then, they could eradicate
their enemies to possess the land, so the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach,
may be born to reign eternally. Now, our heavenly Father not only
defeated the serpent in the desertís epicenter by having Moses lift
his cross high over his dying brothers, but also He needed the Hebrews
first children do the same, but only once and within the walls of the
Promised Land as in paradise, for example, so the serpent and Satan
may die forever.

That is to say, also that from the supernatural powers that our
heavenly Father possesses within His holy name thus to bless and
protect the Hebrews within Egypt to help them escape captivity, from
crossing the Red sea and its barren desert, so they may make it into
Canaan, then the cross was with them always to defeat Satan forever.
Meaning also that whenever the Hebrews began to neglect or abandon the
high tower that our heavenly Father had commanded Moses to fashion
within the desertís epicenter, so the dying Hebrews may not only
survive their deadly ordeal and even death, but also continue to
defeat Satanís wilds each day and forevermore as well, then suddenly
they died before Canaan.

However, only their children survived to retake the cross and make it
victoriously into the Promised Land with it, because they were not
only going to bring the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, into the life of
Israel but also of the nations, therefore, this meant the eternal
death of Satan and his fallen angels forever on earth and in hell. And
this was music not only to our heavenly Fatherís ears and amazing
loving heart, but also to His Holy Spirit and angelic host, because
every one in heaven wants Satan and his followers dead, so they may
not have to put up with his lies anymore forever and ever in all
eternity to come.

Indeed, in heaven they already had more than enough from Satanís
wicked works against innocent people and our Lord Jesus Christ, the
Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, so lawfully they do not want to see him
anymore much less continue to hear from his usual terrible lies and
wicked works of destruction against the peoples of the entire earth.
In other words, the cross was burning high over the Sinai that Moses
saw for the first time, so he may approach it in good time to begin
the long overdue Israel liberation from captivity, so they may go out
to serve our heavenly Father with His holy templeís name, the Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, within the land of Canaan!

Well, the same is true in the desertís epicenter, as the Hebrews faced
millions of deadly snakes that were coming unto them from under the
sand thus to surprise and attack them with the intent to wipe them out
from the face of the earth, and, like this, kill our heavenly Fatherís
plan of salvation for Israel and the nations. Therefore, this was a
national emergency, for the Hebrews were about to die in the desert,
not of hunger and thirst but of the venomous snakebites, so they may
die altogether before entering to possess the Promised Land with the
human spirit saving cross of Moses thus to hang for salvation their
savior, the Rebbe, Jesus Christ, in due time.

Truthfully, the only salvation of Israel, achieved in the great escape
from Egypt, was in dangerómeaning that Jesus Christ would not die
crucified for our sins within the Promised Landís epicenter and over
our heavenly Fatherís chosen eternal rock for the end of sin, thus to
secure eternal salvation for Israel and the nations of the entire
world, forever. Unexpectedly, the poisonous snakes were coming out
from under the sand, as if they were coming up from the bottomless pit
of hell, thus to surprise and attack the rebellious Hebrews so to bite
them to death, because our heavenly Fatherís wrath was burning
fiercely against them, except Moses and his loved ones.

Thenceforth, the only thing that could stop our heavenly Fatherís
wrath from wiping out the entire house of Israel in the desert, except
Moses and his loved ones, indeed, it was the cross, the bronze snake
nailed to Aaronís pole and lifted high so everyone could see it for
the healing of their bodies and the salvation of their living-souls.
That is to say, also that without the presence of the crucifix of the
bronze snake nailed to the Aaronís pole, then our heavenly Fatherís
wrath would have never stopped in the desert to exterminate the
Hebrews from the face of the earth, but also His wrath, because of the
absence of the high tower, would have continue on forever.

Then, these days we give thanks to Moses and the first Hebrews for
listening to our heavenly Fatherís call to fashion a bronze snake and
nail it to Aaronís staff, so it would not only symbolize the
crucifixion of His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, over His eternal rock
outside Jerusalem but also it quenched His wrath, not only temporarily
but forever. Indeed, nothing else could stop our heavenly Fatherís
holy wrath against sin and rebellion within Adam and Even in paradise
or within Israelís hell desert, including the hearts, minds, souls,
bodies and human spirit of every man, woman and child from the
nations, but only the cross that Moses fashioned to save the snake-
biting Hebrews in good time.

On that day, the desert was littered with millions of poisonous snakes
that the Hebrews could not kill them fast enough, because they were
coming against them from everywhereóand they were successfully killing
themówithin three days the snakes would have not only outnumbered the
Hebrews but they would have exterminated them from the face of the
earth entirely. (So, these days we have a very good reason to thank
our heavenly Father for giving Moses and the snake-biting Hebrews the
sign of the cross, as they nailed the bronze serpent to Aaronís staff
to lift it high, so the wrath from heaven may stop descending upon
them, furthermore give them a second chance to breathe life again.)

It seemed that on this day, without previous warning, every desert-
grain-sand had turn into a living poisonous snake to bite and kill
every rebellious Hebrew against our heavenly Father and His servant
Moses. (Notice also here that the venous snakes that were biting and
killing the rebellious Hebrews never approached much less touch Moses
or any of his loved ones but only those that did not believe in the
word of our heavenly Father and His Angel Son-Messiah, or that did not
see the cross as their salvation in the desert, for example.)

Truly, this was our heavenly Fatherís wrath manifesting powerfully
against the people that had not only rebelled against His initial
commands as the Holy Spirit of the two tables of the Ten Commandments
at Sinai, but also against Aaron, therefore, the Hebrews were dying by
the thousands and with no one to help them escape their certain death
into hell. These moments of great peril and national emergency, as the
Hebrews were being biting by the poisonous snake all around them and
everywhere, in truth they were suffering eternal torments already, and
they could only think of a certain death that was coming towards them
no matter which way they may turn to run away from the poisonous
snakes.

Indeed, the Hebrewís constant rebellions against Moses and his Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, had turned the desert into one vast hell, filled
with poisonous snakes and enemies everywhere that the only thing that
they had in common was to wipeout Israel from the face of the earth,
so they may never lift high the cross to serve our heavenly Father
forever. Because, it is the lifting of the cross only that really
began to serve our heavenly Father within the desertís hell burning
epicenter, but also outside the great city of the King Messiah,
Jerusalem, and over His eternal rock that has never stopped serving
our heavenly Fatherís truth, Law, justice for healing and salvation
for everyone everywhere and forever.

In other words, the rebellious Hebrews were surrounded by the snakes
with nowhere to turn but to our heavenly Father and His Angel Son-
Messiah, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach on the cross, so He may have
mercy and save them from high above, as when He came to save them from
the power of their every day tormentor within Egyptís servitude. And
the only one that was there, within the midst of the attacking snake
thus to take them directly into the saving hands of our heavenly
Father and of His Angel Son-Messiah, the Son of David, indeed, it was
Moses, because only he knew the cross and how to enter into our
heavenly Fatherís Holy of Holiest for salvation.

Really, Moses was the one that believed our heavenly Fatherís Angel
Son-Messiah, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, since the day he manifested
himself openly within the midst of the burning bush on Sinaiís summit,
so he may see eyeball to eyeball Israelís eternal salvation for the
first time, the burning ancient saving cross in the midst of the
burning bush. Here, when Moses lifted his eyes to see the salvation of
Israel from the Egyptian captivity for the first time, indeed, he was
contemplating the burning cross over the eternal rock outside
Jerusalem, burning with the Holy Spiritís fire of the Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, nailed and hanging over Adam and Eve crossed
lifeless trees for everyoneís salvation.

That is to say, also that over the Sinaiís summit, the cross burned
with supernatural powers and authorities from our heavenly Father so
Moses may see face-to-face the long waited salvation for Israel and
the nations as well, and this was indeed, His beloved Angel Son-
Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Truthfully, Moses was faithful to
the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiachís word since the start, because he not
only knew his word each time he heard him speak to him, but also he
was reborn by the supernatural power of His Holy Spirit, therefore, he
was a powerful believer in Jesus Christ before our heavenly Fatherís
eternal shining glory over the cross. (Therefore, the idea to be born
again is not up-to-the-minute or modern, initially it began with
Israelís patriarchs as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and so on into our
days as well, so we may believe the same word, promises, and the Holy
Spirit from our heavenly Father and His Angel Son-Messiah, so we may
heal and live forever in eternity.)

Openly, Moses was a reborn Hebrew, so he may follow the every word
from Yeshua HaMoshiach, for Israelís liberation from captivity to
cross the Read sea in dry ground and the hostile desert into Canaan,
so our heavenly Fatherís initial saving-cross, the beginning of
humankind in heaven, may be lifted high for His eternal-glory over
Satanís name and lies. Therefore, Moses knew exactly what to do, just
as angels in heaven do, thus to please our heavenly Fatherís holy way,
truth and eternal life within the desert, and in the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above too, where we will serve and honor Him
through His Son-Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and his angelic
hosts for eternity to come.

Meaning also that our heavenly Fatherís crucifix has never lost power
in paradise, in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, on earth or
in any other place within His vast creationóso you may continue to
have faith on His salvation-cross just as Moses and the Hebrews had
over it, so they may cheat the desert, death and hell forever.
Frankly, there was Moses, ready to listen to our heavenly Fatherís
command, so he may not only please Him thus to quench His wrath
against the rebellious dying Hebrews that had not only offended Him
foolishly but also His King Messiah, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, the
Son of David, for their eternal dismay on earth and in hell, as well.

For this was the key to please our heavenly Father and stop His wrath
against the rebellious Hebrews and the entire earth too, the making
and lifting at the same time of His symbolic saving-cross that would
not only crucify His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, but it would kill him
thus to raise him to life again on the third day. Immediately, Moses
went into the Holy of Holiest, opened the Sanctuary and removed the
Aaronís staff, obeying what our heavenly Father had commanded him to
do with the bronze serpent and nailing it to it, so the dying Hebrews
may cease to die and continue their way into the Promised Land finally
to lift the celestial-cross high, in due course.

(Notice here that our heavenly Father would only allow the Levite high
priest of the year in course to enter into the Holy of Holiest once a
year, so he may not only conduct the rituals of the blood sacrifice
for his sins, but also for the sins of the entire house of Israel.
However, our heavenly Father allowed Moses to enter into the Holy of
Holiest any time and as many times he may need it to do so, so he may
get the Aaronís staff or any holy item within the Sanctuary thus to
please our heavenly Fatherís truth, Law and justice for the
justification and final salvation of His people everywhere.)

Lawfully, our heavenly Father did this for Moses only, because he was
going to be the one that would enter into the Holy of Holiest anytime
and as many times as necessary, so he may reach into the Sanctuary and
take the Aaronís staff to nail it to the bronze serpent, and make this
famous Israeliís high tower, the cross! This cross that would not only
save the rebellious Hebrews by lifting it high over their heads, but
also it had the power to save the nations from all their troubles,
difficulties, infirmities and death, so they may also enjoy the same
salvation and peace that He had initially granted to the first Hebrews
thus to escape Egyptís captivity, forever.

Really, what our heavenly Father had commanded Moses to do, so the
Hebrew may cease to die thus continue into Canaan, it was to make a
crucifix for the first time in the desertís epicenter, so they may not
die but, instead, they may at last lift high and establish His saving
strong tower, the cross, for everyoneís eternal salvation! Now, this
was something that the Hebrews had to do once in the desertís
epicenter, so they may continue to live by receiving the way of the
crucifix within their hearts, because this was going to be the way
their Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son of David, was going to hang
nailed to Aaronís staff for the death of sin.

This was, indeed, for the service and everlasting glory that our
heavenly Father had pulled them out from Egypt initially, and through
the desert with great signs by His holy nameís supernatural powers, so
they may serve Him on earth and in heaven also, within the city walls
of His great King, His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth! In other words, the Hebrews were taking with them for our
heavenly Father His Angel Son-Messiah into Canaan thus finally to lift
him high nailed to a tree, Aaronís staff, the cross, so he may shed
his atoning-blood over His eternal rock thus to exchange sin and death
for a brand-new life for Israel and the nations forever and ever.

Then, for our heavenly Father to have Moses nailed a bronze serpent to
Aaronís staff, it was indeed to make the healing-cross, in which His
Angel Son-Messiah, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, was
going to lay his life for the life of every man, woman and child on
earth, so they may live and never die anymore forever. Moreover, our
heavenly Father had to have Moses make the crucifix with the bronze
serpent nailed to Aaronís staff, so not only Israel may retake the
lost life in heaven through the terrible lies from the serpent and
Satan, but also that the nations may also retake this life as well,
regardless of their many religious backgrounds and/or sins.

Indeed, this is genuine ever-increasing divine grace at best for the
whole of Israel for each nation that has ever lived and for those that
also will continue to exist on earth, in heaven for future generations
to come forever, for the service and glory of our heavenly Fatherís
holy name through His amazing strong tower, the desertís cross! Truly,
our heavenly Father had to have Israel make the crucifix with a bronze
snake nailed to Aaronís staff within the desertís epicenter not only
because He needed to defeat the ancient serpent and the devil in hell
itself, but also He had to retake, sort of speak, the entire human
spirit for every man, woman and child forever.

Unequivocally, the way to do this for our heavenly Father, it was by
having Israel make the crucifix with a bronze serpent nailed to
Aaronís pole thus by simply looking at it, then they could see
prophetically how their Rebbe was going to lay his holy-life in
exchange for theirs, so they may survive always in this worldís
deserts/wilds. Truly, when our heavenly Father had Israel make the
first crucifix of a bronze snake nailed to Aaronís pole within the
desertís epicenter, indeed, He was remaking the entire human race but
with a different spirit than Adamís this time, and this new spirit for
them it was indeed the Holy Spirit of His Son Rebbe, His tree of
life.

Here, within the desertís epicenter, our heavenly Father was remaking
not only the human spirit of every man, woman and child, but also He
was establishing the crucifix on earth just as it is in paradise or in
His brand-new Kingdom of heaven, so He may be worshipped and exalted
forever in amazing righteousness in all eternity to come. Because, in
due course, the crucifix descended from heaven just as man and woman,
Adam and Eve did in the day that they were to leave the presence of
our heavenly Father and of His tree of life, the Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiach, because of their sin and potential to die anytime in
paradise, for example.

Now, since Adam and Eve rejected the fruit of life from our Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in paradise, because of
the ancient serpentís lies, then they could not be saved again by
rebirth in heaven, but now they have to be saved on earth by the
supernatural powers of His crucifix lifted high within the Promised
Land. Meaning also that the Promised Land was initially chosen to
represent paradise for our heavenly Father and His Son Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so Adam and Eve may have a second chance to eat from the
fruit of life, but this time on the cross and with nails, so sin may
leave their bodies for holiness to enter into them forever.

Truly, this saving-crucifix was manifested to the angels in heaven for
the first time as our heavenly Father with His Holy Spirit put Adam to
sleep, so He may take his fifth level rib to create woman with it for
the first time, beginning like this the human race, holy and pure,
free from Satanís sin that is, forever. Now, as our heavenly Father
put Adam to sleep, then He did not lay him on the floor or on top of
something but, instead, Adam remained standing as he came up initially
from the ground or the dirt in his creation day, just as any tree in
paradise or on earth that come up from the ground, for example.

Meaning also that as our heavenly Father began to create the first
woman from Adamís fifth rib, then Adam was standing straight on his
feet secured to the ground, and the woman lying straight horizontal
level to his fifth rib, forming like this the crucifix in heaven for
the first time, the beginning of the human spirit and humankind for
eternity. Therefore, if our heavenly Father wanted to save not only
Israel but also the entire human race, then He had to make the
crucifix within the desertís epicenter by having the Hebrews nail a
bronze snake to Aaronís staff thus forming His high tower that healed
miraculously the faithless Hebrews and the nations everywhere, from
sin and death, forever.

Therefore, since the first crucifix formed with Adamís level fifth rib
in Eveís creation for humankind to begin in heaven, then our heavenly
Father had to make the same crucifix within the desertís epicenter by
nailing the bronze serpent to Aaronís staff, so He could inject a
brand-new human spirit into Israel and the nations with His Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach! Truthfully, this heavenly crucifix not only formed
Adam and Eve into human beings before our heavenly Fatherís handy work
in paradise and His angelic host, additionally it saved the Hebrews
from certain death in Egyptís captivity, crossing the Read sea in dry
ground, from poisonous snakes in the desert, hell, and finally in the
Promised Land gave them back eternal life.

This means also that our heavenly Father after having the Hebrews make
the crucifix of the bronze snake nailed to Aaronís staff, then He had
to have the Hebrewís children do it again for Him, but this time with
the sacred life and atoning-blood of His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach,
Jesus Christ, shedding his atoning-blood over his eternal rock outside
Jerusalem. For this is the healing-manna (the milk and honey) that our
heavenly Father promised initially to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that He
would give them for their childrenís salvation, so they may serve Him
each day of their entire lives over this eternal atoning-blood
sacrifice over the Jerusalemís holy hill, His everlasting ancient rock
for salvation for everyone everywhere forever!

And this ultimate high tower atoning-blood sacrifice of His Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, had to be done only once,
and for all within Israelís summit, so sin and death may die eternally
within every man, woman and child thus opening a brand-new way for the
atoning-holy-blood may impart life eternal for everyone everywhere,
forever and ever. Meaning also that this atoning-blood sacrifice of
our heavenly Fatherís initial cross has to be done only once within
the heart, mind, soul, body and human spirit of every man, woman and
child throughout the world, so sin and death may die forever in them
thus to retake the brand-new life of the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above for eternity.

Indeed, this is our heavenly Fatherís plan of salvation for the entire
human race, beginning with Adam and Eve, because in paradise He
commanded strictly to Adam and his children to eat and drink only from
His Supper, the deliverance-manna, the fruit of life that gives life
to every one that believes in Him and His Son Jesus Christ. That is
why that our heavenly Father gave the Hebrews to eat and drink each
morning from the only source of food available throughout the desert,
the deliverance-manna, which was indeed the bread of life and the cup
of wine of His Supper, the Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, for everlasting health and salvation!

Because, this heavenly or angelís food would not only quench the
hunger and satisfy the thirst of every Hebrew within the desert, but
also it would get them ready to receive Jesus Christ face-to-face in
due time, so they may lift him high on the crucifix for our heavenly
Fatherís eternal glory on earth and in paradise, forever and ever.
Now, our heavenly Father needed the Hebrews not only to receive His
Son, Yeshua HaMoshiach, through King Davidís virgin birth daughter,
but also He needed to have His Angel Son-Messiah live day-by-day with
the Hebrews thus to fulfill with them wholeheartedly His Holy Spirit
of the Commandments, so truth, Law and justice may be exalted on earth
and in heaven eternally.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to do this with the Hebrews,
within the whole of Israel at the earliest, because no one was ever
able to fulfill the Holy Spirit of Ten commandments throughout the
world, so sin and death may die with Satanís lies, so His Sonís light
may shine eternally for everyone at last to destroy darkness forever.
Meaning also that our heavenly Father was not only given us His
crucifix from paradise with Adam standing up from the ground and His
wife Eve coming out horizontally straight from his parallel fifth rib,
but also He was giving us with His Sonís life, indeed, a perfect new
birth (or a rebirth) of our human spirit into life eternal.

However, this time not from Adam and Eve as in the beginning of things
in heaven, but from His Holy Spirit of His Ten Commandments fulfilled
and glorified within the atoning-blood of His Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so sin and death may die with Satan within our lives in
this life, and in the next one to come everlasting happiness-and-peace
forever. For this is the salvation that our heavenly Father manifested
initially to Adam and Eve in paradise, so they may open their hearts,
eyes, souls, bodies and human spirit to His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but also receive him unconditionally within
their lives so they may live his perfect righteous life forever and
ever, in all eternity.

Because, when our heavenly Father created us, indeed, He created each
one of us within the help of His Holy Spirit, in His image and
according to His likeness, so we may be not only as He is but as His
Son is, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, the only savior possible for
Israel and the nations of the entire earth. Therefore, without the
crucifix shining powerfully over Sinai, then Moses would have never
had the chance to see our heavenly Fatherís secret salvation plan for
Israel, Egypt and the rest of the nations; indeed, the burning hot of
the tree of life, the deliverance-cross, brought Moses attention to
Israelís salvation and the entire earth, too.

Without the lifting of the cross of the bronze serpent nailed to
Aaronís staff, then the rebellious Hebrews could have never quenched
our heavenly Fatherís wrath much less escape certain death in the
desertís graveyards and in hellówithout the cross the Hebrews were
dead and buried in the sand forever, never to see much less step into
the Promised Land. Meaning also that without our heavenly Fatherís
crucifix of the bronze serpent nailed to Aaronís staff, then, the
first Hebrewís children would have never been able to enter into
Canaan much less possess it, as our heavenly Father had promised
initially to their ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, so He may lift
high the saving-cross for everybody forever, for example.

What is more, without the salvation grace of our heavenly Fatherís
rescue-cross of His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, nailed to the lifeless trees of Adam and Eve over the
Jerusalemís holy hill, then peopleís sins are not only forgiven but no
one can return to heaven or enter into the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above, forever. In due time, our heavenly Fatherís Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, after having lived and fulfilled wholeheartedly
with the Hebrews within Israel the Commandmentsí Holy Spirit, then he
was nailed, as the bronze serpent in the desertís top, to the crossed
trees of Adam and Eve, so death may die and His eternal life may
flourish everywhere in resurrection day for everyone.

This was the ultimate atoning-blood sacrifice, which our heavenly
Father made for Israel and the entire human race, by nailing His own
Son to the dead bodies not only of Adam but of his children also over
the Jerusalemís holy hill, for the end of sin and the retaking of
eternal life for everyone, who believes and confesses his deliverance-
name. Meaning also that this was the reason that our heavenly Father
pulled Israel from Egypt initially, so they may not only lift His
heavenly-cross thus to start a new human spirit with every man, woman
and child within the desertís epicenter, but also they may nail the
bronze snake to Aaronís pole, and redo it within Canaan for His brand-
new glory.

Because, our heavenly Father yearned over millenniums to be served
through this holy supreme atoning-blood sacrifice over the cross of
His personal Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, so He may not only shed His
Holy Spirit of His saving name into the life of everyone but also His
eternal atnoning-blood, so sin may die and the people may live
eternally joyful everywhere. If truth be told, our heavenly Father did
not only want Israel to lift the cross in the desertís epicenter to be
served and honored everlastingly with the holy atoning-blood sacrifice
spilling over the cross of His Son Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, so he may
not only die for everyone but continue to live forever for them too
into all eternity.

Divinely, this is truthfully for our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus
Christ filled entirely with His Holy Spirit to live continuously
forever conjointly with every man, woman and child on earth and in the
brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, so, like this, He may be able
to start a brand new human race without sin and death for everybody.
That is to say, also that with our heavenly Fatherís Angel Son-Messiah
laying his atoning-life over the cross of the serpent nailed to
Aaronís staff, and later nailed again over the dead trees of Adam and
Eve over Jerusalemís holy hill, then our heavenly Father could not
only defeat sin and Satan but also every darkness as well, forever.

This means also that every captivating poisonous lie, problem,
difficulty, infirmity and death may be finally be destroyed over the
atoning-blood sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so He
may start a brand-new life within every one on earth for the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above, so glory and peace may reign finally for
the human spirit everlastingly. Otherwise, our heavenly Father would
have never had had the reason to pull Israel from Egypt to take them
across the Red sea on dry ground to stand at Sinai, then into the
desertís epicenter to have Moses fashioned finally the bronze snake,
nail it to Aaronís pole, and have the dying Hebrews see it so they may
live forever.

Because, at the foot of Sinaiís summit our heavenly Father said to
Moses, I am going to destroy Israel, and from you I will make better
people. However, Moses prayed to our heavenly Father that He might not
destroy Israel in His holy wrath, because they had offended Him with a
golden calf, proclaiming it their liberator, instead of proclaiming
His Son Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, as their true and only national
liberator for ages to come on earth and in paradise as well, forever
and ever.

Later, our Mighty God that wanted Israel dead at Sinai, and ready to
replace them with better people through Moses, now also wanted them
alive because they were dying by the thousands due to the snakebites,
nonetheless, for they had obeyed Him wholeheartedly by nailing the
bronze snake to Aaronís pole to lift it at last for healing and
salvation. Meaning also that our heavenly Father was making ultimately
better people for Himself, the judgment that He manifested earlier in
His wrath to Moses that He would do immediately, if only he would
agree with Him to do this at Sinaiís top and over His cross not with
the golden calf nail to it but His Son, had happened!

In other words, our heavenly Father had forgiven at once Israelís sin
and rebellion of the golden calf at Sinai, because now they were
listening to His command by making a bronze snake and nail it to
Aaronís pole, thus to fashion the cross where His Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiach, would be exalted and glorified eternally in His presence.
We can also say that when our heavenly Father saw Israel making the
bronze snake to nail it to Aaronís pole, then He was indeed witnessing
to His pleasure Israelís children at last nailing His Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiachís sacred body to Adamís and Eveís dead crossed trees, so H
may finally forgive everyoneís sin forever on earth and in paradise.

Nowadays, our heavenly Father continues to forgive menís sins because
the Hebrews nailed the bronze snake to Aaronís pole in the desertís
epicenter, moreover they finally fulfilled His eternal supreme blood-
sacrifice outside Jerusalem and over his holy hill, and so His wrath
may stop pouring instead for milk and honey to overflow powerfully for
everyone everywhere and every day forever. These days, we do not
worship the cross but, instead, we honor and glorify our heavenly
Father, because He gave us His Rebbe through the virgin birth of
Davidís daughter, moreover He gave us his sacred life that fulfilled
and glorified the Holy Spirit of His Ten Commandments, so He may shed
His holy life into our living souls for eternity.

On our heavenly Fatherís high tower salvation, our Lord Jesus Christ
was crucified and killed once for all, just as in the desertís
epicenter as a testimony or prophecy what they would finally do within
the Promised Landís epicenter too, for the end of sin and Satan, and
the start of the new holy eternal life for everyone everywhere,
forever. Indeed, we remember our heavenly Fatherís great sacrifice
when He personally entrusted to each one of us the sacred body and
life of His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, even though we were sinners, so
we may obey, serve, honor and glorify Him and His all-powerful name
within our hearts and entire lives on earth and in heaven, forevermore
in eternity.

Truly, when we see the cross, we remember our Lord Jesus Christ great
sacrifice thus to defend us from the power of sin and death, so Satan
and his fallen angels, including the angel of death, may finally die
for us so we may not live captivated as the Hebrews in Egypt, but free
to reenter heaven these days for eternity. Indeed, with the cross we
remember how our heavenly Father put Adam to sleep so He could make
his woman from his fifth level rib for his children to exist in
paradise, on earth and again back into heaven, but this time into His
brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where we will eat daily and
faithfully our Lordís Supper.

With the cross, we remember also how our heavenly Father had mercy
over the dying Hebrews, after He wanted them dead at the foot of Sinai
because of the golden calf idol that they had made and exalted it over
their heads, instead of exalting His Son Rebbe over Sinaiís top, our
only Savior possible for Israel and the nations. Meaning also that our
Jesus Christ is not hanging dead on the cross anymore, the cross is
empty, because our heavenly Father brought him down and buried him
with the rich inside a rock tomb, so he may enter into the earthís
core with his two Hebrew-witness that also died next to him to
resurrect on the third day for eternity.

With the cross, we remember our heavenly Fatherís unfailing love to
save us from the poisonous snake of lies, deception, troubles,
difficulties, infirmities, diseases, maladies, viruses, Satan, false
religions, lying devils, backstabbing devils, traitors, death on
earth, hell, and the second death in the lake of fire, indeed, our
heavenly Fatherís Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, defeated these wickedness
for everyone forever. That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ
manifested to his disciples everywhere by assuring them not to fear
anything, because he had fulfilled and glorified the Holy Spirit of
the Ten Commands thus conquering the entire worldóthat is to say also
that these days we are conquers too, due to the highness of the cross
within our lives.

Therefore, we are everlastingly thankful to our heavenly Fatherís
unfailing love manifested toward us by nailing publicly His own Son
Jesus Christ over the crossed trees of Adam and Eve, just as he had
the Hebrews do it in the desert thus to defeat eternally the serpent
and her lies, so we may live these days eternally sinless and
guiltless. That is to say, also that if our heavenly Father defeated
eternally the ancient venous serpent from paradise by having Moses
with the ancient Hebrews make the bronze serpent and nailing it to
Aaronís pole, then the cross killed the serpent from paradise at last
with her first lies, making us clean, pure and guiltless these days
and for eternity.

Because, the truth is that if our heavenly Father had not defeated the
ancient serpent and her lies within the desertís epicenter by having
Moses fashioned a bronze snake and nail it to Aaronís pole, then Satan
would have continued to accuse us with the same terrible lies about
understandable evils on earth, in paradise and even in hell too.
Therefore, we thank our heavenly Father and Moses with the Hebrews at
the desertís epicenter that listened to obey a lawful command thus to
fashion a cross and lifted high over their heads, so by simply looking
at it, then they would not only be healed from death and eternal
destruction in hell but also defeated the serpent for eternity.

Now, the cross started in paradise with Adam and Eveís creation so his
children may fill the heavens and the earth, well, this cross was
given to Israel by our heavenly Father so they may nail to it a brand-
new beginning for each one of us, His Son Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach,
eternal life within Israel to reenter paradise anytime forever.
Indeed, the cross in paradise is the start of humankind, and our
heavenly Father gave it to Israel to restart eternal life with
abundant blessings for everyone everywhere by making, in a moment of
prayer and faith, every man and woman His child, just as His Jesus
Christ in heaven lives each day to love and serve Him faithfully
forevermore.

With this cross, our heavenly Father started life for every man, woman
and child in paradise, then gave it to Israel first so they may live
when they were poisoned in the desert by the poisonous snake, moreover
introduced them into Canaan to lift high His Son Jesus Christ to kill
sin and restart eternal life everywhere for everyone forever.
Therefore, these days we are wonderfully blessed by our heavenly
Father and His Holy Spirit for all the wonderful things that He
personally had to do with the cross in paradise to start human life,
and on earth to renew it after Adam and Eve had runaway from Him,
because of Satan and his serpentís damaging lies for eternal
deception.

We are indeed blessed for the wonderful works that our heavenly Father
has done with the cross first in heaven and on earth too, so He may
reconcile us with His fruit of life, from His tree of life, His Rebbe,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, thus for us to live
eternally blessed, guiltless and very happy every day! Indeed, the
cross does not only belong in paradise but also within the entire
house of Israel, because it did start human life with Adam and Eve in
heaven and before the angelic hosts, but also it renewed our human
spirit through faith by the supernatural atoning-blood of His Son
Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved." Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. (See Romans 3: 10)

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans 10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. (See Romans 10:13)

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS  in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For
it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,
"Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame." For there is
no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great,
wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing
to turn from sin. I now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as
my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
"ONLY WAY"  to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____?  or, NO ______?

Date ____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO _______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.

Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of
God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the
Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS:

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to our heavenly Father
in the NAME of HIS GLORIOUS  King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST.
Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20
%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx