Re: The Gospel of Jesus Christ, Pt 1

Von: Michael Christ (jesusislord@father.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 14:35
Newsgroup: alt.christnet.prayer alt.christnet.christianlife alt.religion.christian alt.religion.christianity

Duke wrote:
> Where does scripture say he PAID for our sins, and what does that mean?
> Scripture says he was expiation for our sins, which means that

You are playing semantics.

Jesus took the punishment of our sins upon Himself in His great love for us
selfish bastards.  Enabling us to have a one on one relationship with Him,
no Mary's, Catholic confessionals, Popes or lots of pointless rituals.  :-).

Michael Christ

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]