Re: TEST THE SPIRITS!

Von: Michael Christ (jesusislord@father.com) [Profil]
Datum: 09.06.2010 02:00
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion.christian.pentecostal alt.bible.prophecy alt.religion.christian.presbyterian alt.religion.christian.episcopal
"vince garcia" <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Donna Kupp wrote:
>>
>> 1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his
>> commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
>

> Then why do you bear false witness against the history of the trinity?
>
> Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that
> defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but
> they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
>
> Does your false god need an imp like you to lie and distort history in
> order to "prove" his claims?
>
> That's why I call the god you worship SATAN. He HAS to be Satan, because
> you use tactics the REAL God forbids!
>
> Your false god is the father of lies and liars like you who--even when
> caught in a flat out series of lies--will not repent of them, and admit
> their lies ARE lies.
>
> MY God isn't threatened by truth. MY God doesn't need me to make
> demonstrably false historical statements and lies about doctrines I
> don't like in order to get HIS message out.
>
> BUT YOUR GOD REQUIRES ___LIES___ IN ORDER TO PROCLAIM __HIS__ MESSAGE!
>

> And once more, I will post your incompetant, lying "scholarship" so you
> can once again allow your ignorance to stand without refutation or
> repentance:
>
>> Jesus did not teach the Trinity, the apostles did not teach it, and it
>> was not taught by church leaders for three hundred years after the
>> death of Christ.
>

> The deity of Christ was EXPLICITLY taught by Ignatius in the early 2nd
> century
>
> "To the Church at Ephesus in Asia . . . chosen through true suffering by
> the will of the Father in Jesus Christ our God"
> "FOR OUR GOD, Jesus Christ, was conceived by Mary in accord with God's
> plan: of the seed of David, it is true, but also of the Holy Spirit"
>
> Letter to the Ephesians 1 110 AD
>

> False teacher kupp also adds:
>

>>     There is no record of the co-equal, co-eternal, three-in-one God
>>      being taught by a single one of the early church fathers.  It
>> was
>>      not a part of Christian teaching until it was formulated by the
>>      Second Ecumenical Council at Constantinople in 381.A.D.
>
> For the Church, although dispersed throughout the whole world even to
> the ends of the earth, has received from the apostles and from their
> disciples the faith in one God, the Father Almighty . . . and in one
> Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became flesh for our salvation; and in
> the Holy Spirit
>
> Irenaeus, before 200 AD
>

> And at the same time the mystery of the oikonomia is safeguarded, for
> the unity is distributed in a TRINITY. Placed in order, the three are
> the Father, Son, and Spirit. They are three, however, not in condition,
> but in degree; not in being, but in form; not in power, but in kind; of
> one being, however, and one condition and one power, because he is one
> God of whom degrees and forms and kinds are taken into account in the
> [...]

You are not made righteous by pointing a sinful finger at anyone else Vince.

You are a sinner, right?

Michael Christ

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]