Donna Kupp heresy 7 - Rewriting epistle of James

Von: vince garcia (vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 14:07
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion.christian.pentecostal alt.bible.prophecy alt.religion.christian.presbyterian alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Donna Kupp wrote:

> We must love God more than anything in this world, including our
> own life, before we can learn the width and depth of the Ten
> Commandments; for they are the perfect law; the royal law of the
> kingdom of God.

Once again you make this false claim that the 10 commandments--the
'ministration of death'--is actually the "royal law"

Please tell me where the scripture says the 10 commandments are the
"royal law". James says the royal LAW (SINGULAR, not plural) is to love
one another:

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love
thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Yet you keep imposing your false conclusion that he is referring to the
10 commandments--so tell me where the scripture specifically uses the
term "royal law" and "10 commandments" in the same sentence.

James sure doesn't do that!

Once again, Kupp says one thing, while scripture says something else

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]