Tribute to the Big Bopper this week on Rock-it Radio

Von: BennieDingo (rockitradio@netzero.net) [Profil]
Datum: 11.01.2009 23:07
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll
Rock-it Radio online this week begins a 4 part series on the 50th
Anniversary of the day the music died.
That fateful plane crash in Clearlake, Iowa in February of 1959 that
claimed the lives of the
Big Bopper, Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens.
This week's show focuses on the wonderful recordings of the Big Bopper
- Most everyone would know his big Hit of 'Chantilly Lace' with the
famous 'Helllooooo baby!'  But he had a string of other songs that you
just don't hear on your oldies station today.
To tune into this show simply go to our programming webpage at Rock-it
Radio at:
http://www.palmsradio.com/rockittext.htm
and then click to the speaker next to show #2840.
Next week we will be featuring the music of Ritchie Valens in this 4
part special and then 2 shows on Buddy Holly.  We hope you enjoy this
4 part special and we always have other shows available also here at
Rock-it Radio.

All the very best,

Bennie Dingo
Rock-it Radio