963 Classic Rock is Las Vegas' (and the web's) BEST Classic Rock

Von: 963 Classic Rock (963classicrock@live.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.02.2009 01:59
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll
963 Classic Rock is Las Vegas' BEST Classic Rock Station, and now one
of the most popular on the web at www.963classicrock.com.  Keeping
alive the heritage of the city's all-time favorite rock radio station,
963 Classic Rock offers one of the longest playlists of any station
anywhere, ranging from the early days of FM rock, to being the only
Las Vegas station that plays new music by Classic Rock artists.  We
invite you to enjoy the best Classic Rock 24/7, along with our roster
of excellent scheduled programs (All times pacific):

"John Earl's Cruisin' For a Bluesin'" with the Boogieman himself, 1PM
daily.  Deep blues tracks to wile away those workday hours.

"Dennis Mitchell's Breakfast With The Beatles" Saturdays and Sundays
at 9AM.  One of the most popular Beatles tribute shows in the world,
heard at the Cavern Club in Liverpool.

"Dr. Duck's Guitar Prescription" Saturdays and Sundays at 9PM.  Your
weekly crash course in rock's premiere instrument.

"The Poorman's Concert" Fridays 4PM.  With Ticketmaster back to its
old tricks, who can afford a show these days?  Enjoy a long set of
excellent live Classic Rock at the end of the week, and we'll pay.

"Friday Frank" Fridays early and often.  Host Dan Lea presents some of
the farthest out of Frank Zappa's archives.

Our cover page has a new look with lots more useful links and
information about the Entertainment Capital and your favorite music.
While you're listening, you can also take a tour of the origin of it
all, Las Vegas' heritage classic rocker 96.3 KKLZ, complete with
photos & stories from the station's reign as Classic Rock leader,
1986-2005, and updates on what some of the city's favorite air
personalities are doing now.  Please check us out and let us know what
you think!

Thanks,
Dennis & Dan, your hosts at 963 Classic Rock

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]