Playlist: "Two-Fer Tuesday" with Emily Sanderson on Free Radio Jackson 11/17

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 24.11.2009 23:02
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!

I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.

Tuesday's show is "Two-Fer Tuesday.. With A Twist!"  we play two songs by
the same artists, or two different versions of the same tune  (hence 'the
twist').

The show starts Midnight eastern time Monday night/Tuesday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight eastern time Tuesday night/Wednesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.

Work has once again picked up, so my stepdaughter, Emily Sanderson, filled
in for me.   Here's the playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the
bottom.

Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"

Creed "Higher"

Creed "With Arms Wide Open"

Hinder "By The Way"

Hinder "Get Stoned"

Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear The Reaper"

Blue Oyster Cult "Career Of Evil"

Tragic Orange " Fate"

Tragic Orange "Pure And Simple"

Stone Temple Pilots " Dead And Bloated"

Stone Temple Pilots "Sour Girl"

Joan Red " Can't Let Go"

Joan Red "You Be The Hero"

Fixer "Tell No One"

Fixer "What It's Like"

The Dreaming "Ugly"

The Dreaming "Let It Burn"

Egypt Central "Locked And Caged"

Egypt Central "You Make Me Sick"

Sore Eyes "O.M.G."

Sore Eyes " My Promise"

The Penny Royals "Better Than Me"

The Penny Royals "Black and Bruised"

Track Fighter "Just Above Water"

Track Fighter "Pushing Me Away"

Aerosmith "Walk This Way"

Run DMC  "Walk This Way"

Pink "Family Portrait"

Pink "18 Wheeler"

Simply Red "Thrill Me"

Simply Red "A New Flame"

Commodores " Lady (You Bring Me Up)"

Commodores "Sail On"

Deep Purple "Smoke On The Water"

Deep Purple "Burn"

Whitesnake " Here I Go Again"

Whitesnake "The Deeper The Love"

Ah yes, boldly (naively?) going where even a huge fan of the whole Deep
Purple/Rainbow/Whitesnake/Black Sabbath family tree like myself wouldn't
think of going, Em pulls off the extremely rare Coverdale/Lord/Paise
hat-trick, and even manages to do it with three in a row featuring David
Coverdale.

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson

c/o Aaron Childs

616 N. Pleasant St.

Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at

www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!

Vote Libertarian!