PLAYLIST: "All Indie Friday" Free Radio Jackson 11/13

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.11.2009 16:14
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!

I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.

Friday is "All Indie Friday" here on Free Radio Jackson.  We play nothing
but unsigned and indie label bands from all over the world, but the emphasis
is on music from the south central Michigan area with a even bigger focus on
Jackson area music.  New indie submissions we get are also debuted on 'All
Indie Friday', too.  The show begins Midnight eastern time Thursday
night/Friday morning, and loops continuously until 11:30 pm eastern time
Friday night.

Here's the playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.

Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen!

Artist, "Song Title"

Arthur Adams  "Stomp The Floor"

Double Aught  "Murphy Slaw"

Alexis Antes  "Something More Than This"

Nummmb  "Rain"

Stephanie's Id  "Popsickle"

The Killdares  "Perfect Accident"

Les Dudek  "Leavin' My Blues Behind"

Blood Or Whiskey  "Sometimes"

Meatbee  "Quiet Room"

Psykobabble  "Silence Me"

Grace Milo  "Walking The World"

Fetish  "Icky"

Sertab Erener & Demir Demirkan  "Shut Up and Dance"

Christina Fasano  "Hungry Love"

The Others  "The Best Part Of Midnight"

Liz Queller  "Silent Witness"

Magic Firesheep  "Iceberg"

Rob Astor  "Biohazard"

Lita Ford  "Crave"

Jason Ricci & New Blood" Life of Denial"

Dina Gathe  "Is My Everything Enough"

Sexfresh  "Try a New Line on Me"

The Blues Notions  "Buzz Me"

31 Seconds  "Suppressing The Disease"

Elli Fordycee  "Let's Get Lost"

Brother & Sister  "Keep Looking Up"

Snakes N Angels  "Scenes from a 100 Acre Wood"

Jenny Allen  "My Big Mouth"

Strain Busy Sky  "Punch Bug"

The Dark Violence Of Beauty  "Cold Wet Sunday"

The Twistoffs  "Fading"

Sine Of Infinity  "All The Old Philosophers"

Elephant Boy  "Finally Fatal"

Kevin Bowe & The Okemah Prophets  "Sault Ste. Marie"

Panama John  "Why Do Girls?"

Amy Kumey  "How the Wind Must Feel"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson

c/o Aaron Childs

616 N. Pleasant St.

Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson

www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at

www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!

Vote Libertarian!