PLAYLIST: Free Radio Jackson 11/08 - 11/0

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.11.2009 13:00
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!

I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.

We start your week off with a bang with "The Backwards Song Contest", a
great chance for you to win some cash.

The show starts midnight eastern time Saturday night/Sunday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight Eastern Time Monday night/Tuesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the playlist from
that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.  Hope you enjoy reading this,
and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"

Crosby Stills Nash & Young  "Wasted On The Way"

The Christine Spero Group  "Orion's Belt"

Muzic Souljah  "Talk To Me Brother"

Steely Dan  "Don' Take Me Alive"

Skinny Puppy  "Ode To Groovy"

Shadow  "Listen Up Close  (live)"

Pearl Jam  "Even Flow"

Headboard  "Tell Me How"

Dan Israel & The Cultivators  "All Alone"

Alison Moyet  "Is This Love"

Knee Deep Shag  "Good Disguise"

Amelia White  "Nobody Stones Me"

B-52's  "Roam"

Kristi Martel  "Give"

Yvonne-Marie Evens  "Oh Daddy"

The Pogues  "Streams Of Whiskey"

Can  "You Doo Right"

Echo Autumn  "In Need"

Johnny And June Cash  "Jackson"  (by request)

Ska-Boom  "Long Shot Kick De Bucket"

Lisa Hunter  "Faith"

Sade  "The Sweetest Taboo"

Mark Foggo's Ska-sters  "Ska Dansk"

Matt Powell  "Round About Way"

Ozzy Osbourne  "No More Tears"

Moby Grape  "Omaha"

Shrump  "I Know"

Al Stewart  "Year Of The Cat"

Saturo  "Blue Monday"

The Catholic Girls  "C'est Impossible"

The Talking Heads  "Take Me To The River"

Social Distortion  "Story Of My Life"

Jon Bare & The Killer Whales  "Snakey"

Izzy Stradlin' & The Ju Ju Hounds  "Shuffle It All"

Stark  "Dreams Come True"

Cloud 10  "Black Mass Media"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson

c/o Aaron Childs

616 N. Pleasant St.

Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!

Vote Libertarian!