PLAYLIST: Free Radio Jackson 11/15 - 11/16

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 23.11.2009 23:04
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!

I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.

We start your week off with a bang with "The Backwards Song Contest", a
great chance for you to win some cash.

The show starts midnight eastern time Saturday night/Sunday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight Eastern Time Monday night/Tuesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the playlist from
that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.  Hope you enjoy reading this,
and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"

Ted Nugent  "Fred Bear"

Red Man Walking  "Blackened Skies"

Nation  "This Situation"

Within Temptation  "The Promise (Live)"

Takunda  "Pornography"

State Of Green  "Mothersisterfatherbrother"

Fire-arms deer season started here in Michigan, and we salute all hunters
and wish them not only the best of luck, but a happy safe hunting season
with a little Uncle Ted....

Bruce Springsteen  "Dancing in the Dark"

Leonard Cohen  "Democracy"

6 Hands Down  "Loose Change"

Freddie King  "The Moon Is Rising  (live)"

Big 5  "Shame"

Emm Gryner  "Straight to Hell"

Joan Jett  "Cherry Bomb"

White Light Motorcade  "My Way"

The Flow  "Disposable Heroes"

Jamiroquai  "Virtual Insanity"

Cerrito  "Say That You Love Me"

Jen Porter  "Dance Of Time"

The Sundays  "Here's Where the Story Ends"

Sali Oyugi  "Jomba"

Valerie Jay & The Americanos  "Pacific Time"

Cab Calloway  "Minnie The Moocher"

TLC  "Creep"

Bridgewater  "Sexy Little Thing"

REM  "Orange Crush"

Life After God  "Season of Storms"

John Garr Band  "Love Is Overdue"

Ben Folds Five  "Song for the Dumped"

Albert Ammons  "Suitcase Blues"

Halley DeVestern  "Ring Of Love"

The Sex Pistols  "Anarchy in the U.K."

Dark New Day  "Follow The Sun Down"

Soul Stash  "Crash Push"

Reverend Horton Heat  "Slow"

Trophy Husbands  "Cadillac"

Like Jonathan  "Mountains  (acoustic version)"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson

c/o Aaron Childs

616 N. Pleasant St.

Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW! Vote Libertarian!
www.lp.org