Playlist: Free Radio Jackson 11/11 - 11/12

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.11.2009 14:48
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.
It's the middle of the week, and to help you survive until the weekend we've
got a  special feature on this show: The  Psychedelic Six-Pack  (more on
that below).
The show starts midnight eastern Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and repeats
continuously until Midnight eastern time Thursday night/Friday morning, so
you can tune in and catch it anytime.
Here's the playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!
Artist, "Song Title"
The Outlaws  "Green Grass and High Tides"
Dykehouse  "Sunset Rose"
Kick In The Eye  "Red Army Overdrive"
Billy Joel  "Goodnight, Saigon"
Flammable Dress  "14"
Organized Mess  "Peel It Away"

Lenny Kravitz  "Believe"
Harm Farm  "Cut the Cheese and I'll Love You"
Martine Locke  "Waiting...Is Not What I Do"
Night Ranger  "Goodbye"
Caeser Pink & The Imperial Orgy "In Praise Of Shadows"
Broke Americans  "Proud To Be An Asshole"

U2  "One"
Marty Willson-Piper  "Forget The Radio"
Apartment Three  "Song for a Friend"
Eddie Murphy  "Singers"
Tori Amos  "Precious Things"
The Gel Caps  "When I Woke Up This Morning"

Paul McCartney  "We Can Work It Out (live)"
Victor Wooten  "Resolution"
Deborah Ledon  "Penelope Catherine Smith"
The Selecter  "Celebrate the Bullet"
Jackpot Band  "It's Clear"
Skatman Meredith  "Euphoria"

Finger Eleven  "Paralyzer"
Alien Sex Fiend  "I Walk the Line"
Atomsplit  "Gangway"
Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers  "Tomorrow People"
Buckshot LeFonque  "Some Cow Fonque (More Tea, Vicar)"
Kevin Nichols  "Take Your Hands Off Of That"

"The Psychedelic Six-Pack"
It's pretty self explanatory.  We play six songs of psychedelic nature (or
loosely psychedelic nature) from the original psychedelic garage bands of
the 60's, through the kraut rock and progressive/art rock bands of the 70's,
through the psychedelic revivalists/revisionists of the 80's, and into the
shoe-gazers, trip-hop, and  electronica artists of the 90's and this decade.
We'll also throw in anything else that's kind of trippy and cool, too!
The Velvet Underground  "Heroin"
Anubian Lights  "The Ba & The Ka"
Hu Mann Hugh Rhythm Dilemma  "Disoriented"
Quicksilver Messenger Service  "Fresh Air"
Leslie Nuss  "Blake's England"
Aphex Twin  "Windowlicker"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574
Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202
Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!