PLAYLIST: "Three-Fer Thursday" Free Radio Jackson 1/07/10

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 17.01.2010 04:21
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.
It's Thursday, and that must mean "Three-Fer Thursday", where we play three
songs by your favorite artists all day long.
The show starts midnight eastern Wednesday night/Thursday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight eastern time Thursday night/Friday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the playlist from
that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"
Howlin' Wolf  "Spoonful"
Howlin' Wolf  "I Ain't Superstitious"
Howlin' Wolf  "Built For Comfort"
The Nields  "Einstein's Daughter"
The Nields  "Best Black Dress"
The Nields  "Jack the Giant Killer"

Metallica  "One"  (by suggestion)
Metallica  "Orion"  (by suggestion)
Metallica  "Last Caress/Green Hell"  (by suggestion)
60 Second Crush  "Sister Suicide"
60 Second Crush  "What's On Your Mind"
60 Second Crush  "Killing Machine"

Genesis  "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway"
Peter Gabriel  "I Have The Touch"
Peter Gabriel  "Solsbury Hill"
The Locals  "Ballad Of 99  (radio edit)"
The Locals  "Sugar Buzz"
The Locals  "Winter Skin"

Alice In Chains  "I Stay Away"  (by suggestion)
Alice In Chains  "Them Bones"  (by suggestion)
Alice In Chains  "Brother"  (by suggestion)
6 Hands Down  "Lookin' For Me"
6 Hands Down  "G-Thang"
6 Hands Down  "On The Stage"

The Selecter  "On My Radio"
The Selecter  "Train To Skaville  (live)"
The Selecter  "Celebrate The Bullet"
Swivel Hips  "Hottie"
Swivel Hips  "Something About You"
Swivel Hips  "Goddess"

Megadeth  "Peace Sells"    (by suggestion)
Megadeth  "Sweating Bullets"    (by suggestion)
Megadeth  "99 Ways To Die"    (by suggestion)
Attic Down  "Into Echo"
Attic Down  "Animal  (live)"
Attic Down  "Danny's Following"

Joy Division  "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
Joy Division  "Day of the Lords"
Joy Division  "Twenty Four Hours"
Halley DeVestern  "They Ain't Got The Ways"
Halley DeVestern  "I'm Dead Too  (live)"
Halley DeVestern  "Ring Of Love"

The Pogues  "If I Should Fall from Grace With God"
The Pogues  "Rainy Night In Soho  (live)"
The Pogues  "Boys From County Hell"
Lone Wolf And Cub  "She Put A Bicycle Into Her Pocket And Walked Into A
Scary"
Lone Wolf And Cub  "You Can't Be A Prisoner, You Don't Look Like A
Zebra-Jailbreak!!!"
Lone Wolf And Cub  "Bring Back The Dagwood, Denny's"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!