PLAYLIST: Free Radio Jackson 1/3 - 1/4

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 17.01.2010 04:13
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.  The show starts midnight eastern time Saturday night/Sunday
morning and repeats continuously until Midnight Eastern Time Monday
night/Tuesday morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the
playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.  Hope you enjoy
reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"
Buckshot LeFonque  "Some Cow Fonque  (More Tea, Vicar)"
Inxs  "Not Enough Time"
Kwanza Jones  "Time (Has A Way)"
Julian Lennon  "Much Too Late For Goodbye"
Andy Browne  "Elephants And Donkeys"
Fetish  "Side Effect"

Bryan Adams w/  Tina Turner  "It's Only Love"
Madness  "One Step Beyond"
D. Henry Fenton  "Love Only Lies Half Naked Next to Me"
Koko Taylor  "Wang Dang Doodle"
Randi Driscoll  "Midtown Direct  (Don't Miss A Thing)"
Michigan Mark Depree  "Eternal Dancer"

Stereo MC's  "Connected"
Two Steps to Infinity  "Everything Is Digital"
Vegasphere  "Stalemate"
Love & Rockets  "So Alive"
Gift Shop  "Stargazing, Again"
No Stopping Now!  "We're On Our Way"

Spencer Davis Group  "Gimme Some Lovin'"
Delta Wires  "Take off Your Pajamas  (live)"
Wishing Chair  "If Wishes Were Horses"
The Jam  "In the City"
Punchy  "On the Way to See You Tonight"
Edible Red  "Meaning Of Shady Part"

Living Colour  "Cult of Personality"
Snap  "I've Got the Power"
31 Seconds  "Suppressing The Disease  (live)"
Sade  "Kiss of Life"
The Painted iD  "Revolving Walls"
JRV Jams  "Innocence"

The Fixx  "Saved By Zero"
Mouse & the Traps  "A Public Execution"
Bowman  "Walking Backwards"
Eddie Murphy  "Skeleton in Closet"
Dropkick Murphys  "Fields of Athenry"
Maryz Eyez  "Lost And Proud"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:?Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!