PLAYLIST: "Two-Fer Tuesday...With A Twist" Free Radio Jackson 1/05/10

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 17.01.2010 04:16
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.
Tuesday's show is "Two-Fer Tuesday.. With A Twist!"  we play two songs by
the same artists, or two different versions of the same tune  (hence 'the
twist').
The show starts Midnight eastern time Monday night/Tuesday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight eastern time Tuesday night/Wednesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the playlist from
that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!
Artist, "Song Title"
Steve Miller Band  "Living In The USA"
Steve Miller Band  "Wintertime"
Distant Cousins  "Prayer For Venus"
Distant Cousins  "Sierra"
Tagyerit  "Zorro's Dilemma"
Tagyerit  "Subway Surfing"

Pink Floyd  "Comfortably Numb"
The Polka Floyd Show  "Comfortably Numb  (live)"
Kid Trebuchet  "What Comes Next?"  (by suggestion)
Kid Trebuchet  "Short Bus Riders Of The World Unite  (Kid With Helmet
Sing!)"  (by suggestion)
State Of Green   "Mothersisterfatherbrother"
State Of Green  "Spaceman"

Tori Amos  "Cornflake Girl"
Tori Amos  "Precious Things"
Arthur Loves Plastic  "If I Fell Off This Earth Tonight"
Arthur Loves Plastic  "Searching For Love"
K.P. Devlin  "Indestructible Velvet Crush"
K.P. Devlin  "The Occidental Taurus"

Love  "Alone Again Or"  (by suggestion)
UFO  "Alone Again Or"
Rail  "Trailer Trash Girl  (live)"  (by suggestion)
Rail  "Long Way From Home"
Pete's Life As A Dog!  "Today Is Like Any Other Day"
Pete's Life As A Dog!  "Bad Hair Day"

Guns N Roses  "Civil War"
Guns N Roses  "Pretty Tied Up (The Perils of Rock & Roll Decadence)"
Jon Finn Group  "General Sense Of Well Being"
Jon Finn Group  "Film @ 11"
Skychief  "Blamed It On You"
Skychief  "People Watching People"

Blue Oyster Cult  "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
Lauren Fincham  "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
Crazyfoot  "All That You Need"
Crazyfoot  "I Want Out  (live)"
Lynn Julian  "Get The Picture"
Lynn Julian  "Other Girls Do"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!