MIO GPS Help

Von: jcage@lycos.com [Profil]
Datum: 10.08.2008 22:35
Newsgroup: alt.satellite.gps alt.satellite
I just purchased a MIO GPS (C230) and like the unit very well but the
user manual leaves a lot to be desired.  For example, ROUTE TO and
CONTINUE soft button(s) usage isn't well documented, example screen
shots of the unit explained, etc.  For some reason at times while
traveling, instead of having a vertical line ahead of me, my path of
travel switches to horizontal on the screen and so on (seems to mainly
be with freeway travel).  Does anyone know of any MIO user groups on
the net where users might be able to share issues back and forth?
thanks,

John

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]