FS: AUSTRALIAN BOOMERANG RARE 1912 PATTERNS & THROWING INST - Item #: 6160 via auction

Von: usenet@bidturf.com [Profil]
Datum: 17.02.2007 19:41
Newsgroup: alt.sports
Announcement: The following item has been listed for Auction:

.      Item Name : AUSTRALIAN BOOMERANG RARE 1912 PATTERNS & THROWING INST
.  Auction Start : 2007-02-16 11:28:15
.   Auction Ends : 2007-02-23 11:29:05
.     Starting Bid : 2.95
. Shipping From : United States - Zip Code: 81001
.        Category : Other Sporting Goods
.      Description : We Are Pleased To Present The Following EBook For Your Review.
Australian Boomerang Rare 1912 Patterns & Throwing Instruction This Auction Is For A
PDF Digital Download E BookYou Will Not Receive A Physical Book14 Pages 1.77MB PDF
FileThis is a rare 1912 pattern for an Australian Boomerang. It has very detailed
instructions patterns and even includes instructions on how to throw your new creation.
We've digitally remastered it and created a downloadable PDF file. quick and easy for you
What a great project for the woodworking shop. fun for the kids and grownups to play with
after it's done to
.    All Details available at : http://www.bidturf.com/auctiondetails.php?ida60

Message posted by: BidTurf.com

http://www.usenet.com