FS: AUSTRALIAN BOOMERANG RARE 1912 PATTERNS & THROWING INST - Item #: 6606 via auction

Von: usenet@bidturf.com [Profil]
Datum: 24.02.2007 17:28
Newsgroup: alt.sports
Announcement: The following item has been listed for Auction:

Item Name : AUSTRALIAN BOOMERANG RARE 1912 PATTERNS & THROWING INST
Auction Start : 2007-02-23 11:29:55
Auction Ends : 2007-03-02 11:30:47
Starting Bid : 2.95
Shipping From : United States - Zip Code: 81001
Category : Other Sporting Goods
Description : We Are Pleased To Present The Following EBook For Your Review. Australian
Boomerang Rare 1912 Patterns & Throwing Instruction This Auction Is For A PDF Digital
Download E BookYou Will Not Receive A Physical Book14 Pages 1.77MB PDF FileThis is a rare
1912 pattern for an Australian Boomerang. It has very detailed instructions patterns and
even includes instructions on how to throw your new creation. We've digitally remastered
it and created a downloadable PDF file. quick and easy for you What a great project for
the woodworking shop. fun for the kids and grownups to play with after it's done to
All Details available at : http://www.bidturf.com/auctiondetails.php?idf06

Message posted by: BidTurf.com

http://www.usenet.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]