Dumb Cunt lol

Von: Avenger (avenger@avengers.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 10.06.2007 21:50
Newsgroup: alt.sportsnyc.general alt.circumcisionsoc.culture.jewish soc.men
* this is a good example of why females should not engage in manly sports,
their oestrogen poisoned muscles can't take it

NEW YORK (AP) -- A medical examiner blamed a 17-year-old track star's death
on the use of too much muscle cream, the kind used to soothe aching legs
after exercise.

Arielle Newman, a cross-country runner at Notre Dame Academy on Staten
Island, died after her body absorbed high levels of methyl salicylate, an
anti-inflammatory found in sports creams such as Bengay and Icy Hot, the New
York City medical examiner said Friday.

The medical examiner's spokeswoman, Ellen Borakove, said the teen used
"topical medication to excess." She said it was the first time that her
office had reported a death from using a sports cream.

Newman, who garnered numerous track awards, died April 13. She had gone to a
party the night before, then returned home and spent hours talking with her
mother.

Methyl salicylate poisoning is unusual, and deaths from high levels of the
chemical are rare.

"Chronic use is more dangerous than one-time use," Edward Arsura, chairman
of medicine at Richmond University Medical Center, told the Staten Island
Advance on Friday. "Exercise and heat can accentuate absorption."

Dr. Ronald Grelsamer, of Mount Sinai Medical Center, said Newman had a very
abnormal amount of methyl salicylate in her body.

"She either lathered herself with it, or used way too much, or she used a
normal amount and an abnormal percentage was absorbed into her body," he
said.

Her mother, Alice Newman, said she still couldn't believe her daughter's
death was caused by a sports cream.

"I am scrupulous about my children's health," she told the Advance. "I did
not think an over-the-counter product could be unsafe."