Playing against your stocks Legal?

Von: jke (kje@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.01.2008 18:43
Newsgroup: alt.sportsne.politics.or.general. alt.crime
Look I try to explain in more detail below, but to be crude it all comes
down to this: (stocks) They all go down relative to how many people invested
and when. When the kitty ( pot) gets too saturated, its time to clean out
the peoples investment know matter how good. Name it and claim it. . This is
not the first time the good stocks that were popular took a dive often way
more percentage wise then the general market but so what right? Its not a
coincidence when the markets tank they tank fast and take your money down
wih it and when they gain it takes years to get your stock to the same
position before it tanked.Why is that , because they can!

> [...]
>>> the things they hope you invest in so they can bet against you and win
>>> and rest assured they win and you lose most of the time. Its not an
>>> accident the Nasdaq just went down more in two weeks then it gained in
>>> close to two years . Why because its easier to take your money faster
>>> that way.. The
>>> problem of course is they have unfair inside knowledge of how to proceed
>>> to win capitalizing on going against your money when it shows up.. My
>>> contention that stocks and other gambles are played against started
>>> years
>>> ago when relatives in college along with a professor worked out a
>>> winning
>>> strategy at the track. They followed the strategy for a year and were
>>> fairly certain the system would work. It worked all the time fake bets
>>> were placed. Once though the real money showed up. the horses and plays
>>> lost. That was the end of horse racing for them. Later as I invested in
>>> stocks, i saw basically the possibility that the same things occurred.
>>> Stocks that did good on paper, seldom matched that performance once big
>>> money showed up.  The willful evolution of
>>> trading stocks has matured to the point where playing against your  big
>>> money is the goal of insiders and brokerages (fees for transactions for
>>> sure at least with them) and
>>> market makers. Seriously it don't matter how good a stock is.. the
>>> people
>>> in
>>> the market can find every conceivable reason to go opposite your play if
>>> they want to . and when reasoning fails they always have the excuse ,
>>> who
>>> said stocks are reasonable?  Even when I say not to put a stop order in
>>> for the last five weeks the stocks go down so fast where one of the few
>>> times in history a stop order might  have be needed.actually occurred.
>>> Its like whatever option
>>> you choose, they will find a reason to go against you seriously. They
>>> have unfair inside knowledge to be used against your investment.
> Take
>>> going green. Sure some people did ok , but just as many lost allot , if
>>> you invested in ethanol or biofuels even though its mandated.! If you
>>> invested years before it was mandated you might have often lost too! The
>>> companies whose crop prices are used, are now said has gone up too much
>>> and demand is too low... . Whatever it takes to say whatever to leverage
>>> their money against yours is legal. This is my honest to Gods opinion.
>>> Can you make money ? I guess, I certainly have not and no one i know has
>>> . i don't know if this is how it use to be or its changes over the years
>>> but I am guessing its changed over the years. The only plays that win
>>> are
>>> the stock companies insiders
>>> who know when to buy after you lose or get out and sometimes after you
>>> invest also and MM and I am guessing brokerages who are in it to pump
>>> dump.... Read more about this later. so lies,
>>> taking
>>> your money and poisoning people in the US is going full blast.. so help
>>> me
>>> god , some of course more then others. Does this seem like paranoid
>>> talk?
>>> I guess but i do honestly feel all that I write about is true.
>>> the most unbelievable destruction of values that is going on in the
>>> market
>>> and in daily life continues and
>>> is ignored.
>>> this is just my opinion
>>>
>>> How popular and great is your stock? The more popular and the more money
>>> you
>>> put in the more reasons the people in the markets can bet against you
>>> and
>>> you
>>> lose,.. the markets  don't  have to go down  for you to lose, just
>>> opposite
>>> your positions!!!!
>>>
>>> Please read the whole long post and send it to many people.
>>>

>>> I suggest don't play the markets its a set up and I say it based on the
>>> conclusions I left below:
>>> Do you see the same news stories on tv?
> Do you see credit card companies and big business have a lock to ruin your
> credit and charge outrageous fees ? If they lie, how much time do you have
> to save every letter and transaction? And mark my words they will lie to
> collect and steal from you because they can
> Congress is now a group of people who basically make rules because
> millionaires supported their wins in elections.

This
loses and who
stocks you buy in usually
invested and you bought it
markets) . But it can
money on the short end.
>>> Stocks go up after you get out. You end up saying I should have  just
>>> stayed.. Its always that way . but if you desire to get back  don' be
>>> surprised the stock stops going up again once your big money shows
>>> up yet again.. If You do decide to catch a wave or hype or stock tip
>>> chances are great  your wave will break as soon as your big money shows
>>> up.almost
>>> guaranteed. Market makers just keep it down till you leave then bring it
>>> back up when your no
>>> longer
>>> in the stock  .- Usually within a day or two with one big swing up (
>>> usually  when  the least
>>> amount of investors who just got out are not there).  and you say  to
>>> yourself I should have just stayed in  right? Who buys back so fast
>>> after
>>> you sell and make a loss Chances are its insiders or
>>> stocks reserved for maket makers even brokers.
>>> Then they can show the stock went up. and sell it back to
>>> vulnerable at higher prices and only they make the profits..  and  just
>>> start the process
>>> over and over. Insiders and money market
>>> peoplecapitalize and of course brokers like Scott Trade make out too be
>>>cause of  commissions. Don't ever
opinion. I saw a stock in
thAT price WITHIN
took to write out my
selling for 11.68,
worse then real time
people because they
it be? .   then I
>>> a buy order and within five seconds the price was 44. 80. Did I have to
>>> buy ? no but I said to
price is honest  but as
.. someone  raised it
sell form ( just a
fifty cents seconds
but I can say is it
can get after you fill
not, its surely not
seconds.. This is in
Never invest in Scott
other ways to get  your
Never  ever
> [...]
>>> and such time) , then they talk which ones to get in now,,   rarely
>>> going
>>> up
>>> the same percentages if at all ,  but if you were to know which ones the
>>> most people put their money in I assure you the stock would stop going
>>> up
>>> as fast as the money showed up... almost a dead certain bet...and be
>>> played against..  ..The ones that go up the most ...all  just happen to
>>> fall beneath the
>>> radar,  and go up when no one you knew was in it...till someone says
>>> something.like
>>> .."TILL Wall Street
>>> discovered  it" . They say get in before Wall Street Discovers
>>> it... Why woulda stock stop  going  up
>>> when  wall street discovers it? I thought the more investment the more
>>> likely to go up? OOPS  Its seriously  a giant ponzi scheme.? Of  course,
>>> now
>>> this is legal in the US as rich find more ways to rape people in the US.
>>> The
>>> pollution factor which kills people is ignored in this  country.as more
>>> and
>>> more links shows extra carbon dioxide and particulate pollution kill
>>> people and harms people yet many children and adults  are not protected
>>> from getting too much of this daily or informed of its dangers.
>>> I have been saying that for years only recently has the links been made
>>> show studies of such things yet millions of people arestill  not told
>>> how
>>> dangerous the places they live and work harms them.. They would sooner
>>> talk
>>> about tummy tucks or depression  in midwest then  about real dangers
>>> currently happening in their own backyard. yet media can get away with
>>> it.
>>> saw a study about depression in the Midwest. Our Kyw newsradio ran this
>>> story over and over again. Yet when I sent them a link to show here in
>>> our
>>> city we are the most depressed. they ignored it? Thats the MOST
>>> depressed
>>> and most asthma,, totally ignored.  Why because they can? and they can
>>> sell ads for health care instead. Suffice to say when i showed links to
>>> show harm here they ingored me as did the politicians.
>>> They
>>> can really sell meds easier if they ignore the damage that is going on
>>> here
>>> or to not tell people why they need the meds. This is the meaness of the
>>> power of the media and society values that filter down to people.
>>> C O N T R O L and harm  is more important then truth so help me god.
>>> Face
>>> it
>>> jobs are expected from poor policies. that are allowed to go on.  The
>>> media
>>> would rather stay mum about  oil and coal and deisel pollution  kill
some of you only
we don't  get clean
study for they can just
complaining)
>>> you would know why they need to sell this all day to some of us  and not
>>> tell you why you need these things and allow children and adults to be
>>> harmed at will and gov and industry know better. but do nothing
>>> immediate
>>> to save people most at risk. its shameful. Trust me its happening
>>> in
>>> certain areas.,  its the Gods truth. Its ok to choke and be ignored if
>>> tv
>>> news  can sell
>>> you meds.instead of telling you the consequences from this air or
area.. People say
almost zero answer
society now. Of course
>>> write bout here. The violence in society is often  ignored in general
>>> elections by  politicians and national news  and  we have basically come
>>> expect over 189,000 shootings against our family members withoutdoing
>>> anything different year after year. Whats amazing is the spin when
this year.. in some
>>> more still then most of the world  but thats not
>>> even talked about ! Its amazing ! Why? Its a given 100,000 people
>>> in the US
>>> will be shot or killed each year, .30to 50 k will die from murder
>>> or suicide Why should the people inpower care, they live in
>>>
>>> in gated communities.. If its not happening to them,, they don't
consolidating and distancing
talked about election
companis all
>>> can't lose getting more rules to be able to take wealth from the
>>> working class with outrageous fees that are allowed to keep
>>> multiplying. I literally had a bill for something for 8 dollars go to
>>>
>>> $800
>>> after accumulated late fees and interest, Its legal robbery. If
>>> a store clerk could get away at selling something for such a profit
him for gauging. In
>>> american the rich  and oil companies and brokers get to do it legally
>>> and
>>> they
>>> get to do it  daily . How in the hell can they then get more legislation
>>> keep getting more ways to
>>> collect? Our congress gives em more ways to collect also
>>> . We have violence that is worse then many terrorist
>>> countries so anything is possible. and its totally ignored in our press
they are not physically going after you
yourself
things and have
neighborhoods.
manipulate stocks
from your
else they can do

>>> Big companies do away with more operators and use electronic answering
>>> devices that seldom work. If after 20 minutes an operator does come on
>>> they
>>> hang up on you if your not there after waiting so long talking to a
>>> machine
>>> that seldome recognizes what you just said.what was the point in calling
>>> them? you know why many big businesses don't want to talk to you now
>>> seriously in person, they don't want to talk about how they charged you
>>> too much for whatever reason they can think of . The companies that come
>>> to mind are the credit card companies, telephone companies and stock
>>> brokerages.
>>> Why must people talk to a machine that seldom recognizes what the caller
>>> (us) is answering! Its amazing how many companies and gov. uses this to
>>> keep
>>> people on telephon  foreever before someone live answers. Its not like
>>> people can't do the same job better because they can!  Why hire people
>>> or
>>> come to the phone, its easier to rip people off.
>>> Easier to poison them and rip them off like in stocks!
>>>

>>> there are people who get
>>> commercial
constrict and
protecting people. .
>>> differences in health is often based on the pollution factor. The
>>> peoplewho
>>> ate the same things, but live in polluted areas near crowded
>>> with much traffic or near truck depots and or bus depots and or downwind
>>> from coal have much more illness then
>>> the people who live in clean air.  but no one tells them these things. .
>>> there are people who can't afford food or health
>>> care, yet we poison them even more by not immediately doing whatever it
>>> takes to protect people. This is not like fast food, the harm done is
>>> not
>>> immediately seen but rest assured the harm done is REAL> . We  bring
>>> millions more people here who often need help also!!!
>>> Often people hates one another and
>>> only
>>> millionaire gets elected. Market makers have a license to steal from
>>> investors.. You
>>> while millions live in poverty.. so why you surprised?
not in them. They
Our role
>>> is going to have to be in debt for decades to pay people who are going
>>> need  it
>>> to survive.
>>>  stocks fixed, pollution damage ignored, global warming ignored,
people don't care
>>> even
>>> workers at welfare where some ( not all ) of he workers treat their
>>> Kids and their  families are often treated like dirt because they need
>>> down to kids ( bullying) and even people who are suppose to help...and
>>> end
>>> up putting people at risk down? Do we have a system in place to help
>>> people
>>> at risk earlier? Or do we just let the kids join gangs and continue the
>>> violent spin off?
>>>
>>> about stocks..
>>>

>>> saw such set up and controls  and
. If your
Corporations and
offers for
ok... Right, Go
stops. They have

>>> First of all we are country held hostage for oil and oil producers. I
on Arab
>>> it..Man Face it  these countries we then give aid to have no obligation
>>> to fight for peace or freedom without hate..
> . when the same stations use the same stories over and over
>>> and
you know its more then
forecasts

see? Drugs or
best mouse

--------------------

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/mlarry51/?action=view&current=filter2.jpg
> constricted lungs.
> My air filters turn
> black in less then
> 30 days
> I >>> seriously have tried to do the best in my life and now I am thinking

Philly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070914/ap_on_sc/smog_study;_ylt=Aivfwa5A9fYk4.Q4F5tPYP2s0NU

http://www.megaportal.us/newsa/Avril.php?ArticleID=X3uu1Y3x2v1xG1Y1Z2k383e3

"It's not

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-rock-positano/exercising-outdoors-in-ma_b_66171.html

>>> pposite your big money!
>>>

> "ftds" <ftds@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> to lose most of the gains
>> "> nothing like all or nothing by the market scammers, It took just two
>> or
>>> three weeks for years of stocks gains  ( many times up after investors
>>> left) to be lost.. a coincidence? NOT

stock in real time that was
soon as I looked at real
again .. someone  raised