ot i was expecting you, nypd or fbi???

Von: bozak (________bozak@gmail.com________) [Profil]
Datum: 05.05.2010 15:11
Newsgroup: alt.sportsrec.music.hip-hop alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers
is what the so called terrorist said when arrested on the plane...

so im thinking to myself, how does a guy with a masters degree fuck up something like
that???

dude sounds like he got into the terrorist business and at the last minute said you know
what,
i fucked up, i dont want to do this... but if he didnt do it he probably knew he would be
tracked down and killed by whatever organization he had ties too... so instead of making a
real bomb, he put together some bullshit that wouldnt work if you hit it with an rpg...

mr wannabe terrorist probably decided spending the rest of his life in prison was better
than being hunted down and killed for not following through...

homie seemed to smart to not be able to make that bomb... far as i know the instructions
for
it are in the anarchists cookbook which have been available online forever...

--
"Religion is based ... mainly upon fear ... fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat,
fear of death.

Bertrand Russell