Fitness Apparel

Von: rahmatbali@gmail.com [Profil]
Datum: 01.03.2008 20:02
Newsgroup: alt.sports.gymnastics
Dear,

We are from Happy Online Store would like to introduce our product
especially for yoga call with "GOAPAN". Produces the most various
style and motivf for wholesale and retail with good quality material
of lycra and with performance work since 1980. We have some method
processed, as batik, printing, painting, embrodiory and sequin.

Customer satisfaction has always been our motto. We have constantly
present with any kind and creative, innovative design. Which not only
keep us with latest trend, but create new one different from others
else.

Please visit our website at http://apparel.appee.com

Warm Regards,

Rakhmat Kurniawan