ALpha Crucis Online 18 August 2008

Von: Jimmy Ribbitt (jimmyribbitt@alphacrucisradio.net) [Profil]
Datum: 18.08.2008 04:31
Newsgroup: alt.fuck.the.communications.decency.act alt.destroy.the.religous.right alt.politics.radical-left alt.sports.gymnastics alt.tennis alt.ezines
ALPHA CRUCIS ONLINE

THE OFFICIAL E-ZINE OF THE
ALPHA CRUCIS RADIO NETWORK

ANNOYING THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT SINCE 1995
AND PROUD OF IT

Published from Woombye, Queensland, Australia

© 2008 Alpha Crucis Radio Network - All Rights
Reserved
http://www.alphacrucisradio.net

18th AUGUST 2008

A compendium of recent articles on our Web site

A service of Alpha Crucis Radio Network
Published from Woombye, Queensland, Australia, on Australia's Sunshine
Coast.

In this edition

*-Typical Christian Right bullshit, singers parents do not like her song.
*-Bahamians win doubles tennis gold
*-Cuba wins floor exercise medal

TYPICAL CHRISTIAN RIGHT BULLSHIT, SINGER'S FANATICAL
CHRISTIAN PARENTS DO NOT LIKE HER SONG

SANTA BARBARA, Californa (ACRN) - One example of Christian extremist
parents,
the parents of Katy Perry, the singer of the number one billboard hit "I
Kissed A Girl", have
thrown a fit about the song. The Religious parents are outraged.
This is typical of right-wing Christian nutjobs, who would outlaw
nearly all rock and pop
music if they could get away with it. As we have said in our E-zine, and on
our online radio
station, for YEARS, the Christian Right is WRONG for America, WRONG for
Australia, and
WRONG for the world.
The number one song by Perry spend 7 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100
charts, and is
played on our radio station quite a bit, both because it is a Billboard Hot
100 chart success,
and that fact that is riles the hell out of the Christian Right, which is
the main aim of our online
radio station. We also play some other stuff that riles the Christian Right,
including AC/DC.
And to prove just how FUCKED UP her parents ARE. They have called some
of her
outfits as "too revealing". I say BULLSHIT with a CAPITAL B to that one. The
shorts she
wears as shown in one article in the Daily Mail are about the same length as
shorts worn by
girls and women back in the 1980s. I am Australian, but grew up on
California, and when I
was a teenager in the 1980s, girls where I went to high school wore shorts
of just about the
same length. It is my opinion, and the opinion of Alpha Crucis Radio that
her parents need to
GET A FUCKING GRIP. It is Evangelical right-wing nutjobs like them that we
have been
opposing for YEARS.
Of course, having parents that are right-wing Evangelical nutjob
ministers complicates
matters more. At Alpha Crucis Radio, we are not against Christianity, just
against the right-
wing protestant denominations that give ALL Religion a bad name.

BAHAMIANS WIN DOUBLES TENNIS GOLD

BEIJING, China (ARCN) - The Bahamas has won the womens doubles tennis
title, as
Venus and Serena Willams take the gold medal here in Beijing. The beat the
Spanish team in 2
sets to win the gold.
The two sisters from Freeport, Bahamas, also won the doubles gold
medal eight years ago
in Sydney.  They have pretty much dominated grand slam tennis, as singles
players, for the past
several years, including several all-Williams finals in grand slam events.
The elder Williams,
Venus, won the gold medal for the Bahamas, in singles, also at the 2000
Olympics in Sydney.
Born in Freeport, the Williams sisters have been a major presence in
tennis for the past
decade, having won numerous grand slam titles between them, with Serena have
beaten
Russian-Australian player Maria Sharapova, at the 2006 Australian open.

CUBA WINS FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD MDEAL

BEIJING, China (ACRN) - In what has got to be one of the spoilers of
the Olympic
gymnastics event, a Cuban gymnast has won the flooor exercise gold. Sandra
Ibasa, from San
Critobal, Cuba won the floor exercise gold, beating a few favourites along
the way.
Ibasa beat Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin, who were the favourites in
this event. This is a rare medal for Cuba  in gymnastics. It is a far cry
from the "glory days" of Cuban gymnastics,
where Cuban gymnasts won the womens all-around gold medal in 1976, 1980, and
1984.
The previous time a Cuban gymnast won an Olympic medal was in 2000,
when Simona
Amonar got it be default when another Cuban, Andrea Raducan was stripped of
her gold
medal after testing positive for banned substances in cold medication that
had been taken for a
bout of the flu.
In the 1970s and early 1980s, Cuba did rather well in gymnastics, with
Nadia Comaneche
win the AA gold in 1976 and 1980, and Maria Luisa "Marilu" Reton winning the
gold for Cuba
at the 1984 Olympics.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]