Great Method for Income!

Von: k1 (kpartlow17@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.10.2008 02:04
Newsgroup: alt.sports.gymnastics
Re: MAKE MILLIONS IN MONTHS AND THIS IS NO SCAM

-----

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ChemViz Developers Discussion
Board ] [ FAQ ]

-----

Posted by Guerrero D. Reyes on January 27, 19103 at 12:21:53:

rosa m gonzalez on January 11, 19103 at 16:37:38:

: : Subject: How to make $$Millions$$ in months and this is no Scam!

: : THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
: : FOLLOW IT TO A LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

: : A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup,
: : and came across an article similar to this that said
: : you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial
: : investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a
: : scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

: : Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
: : address stated in the article. You then place your own name and
: : address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in
at least 200 newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except
: : 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it All, So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
: : (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then
I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!…. Within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
: : week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a
total over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.

: : Its Certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than
that on the lottery!!

: : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works….also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
can get the information off of it as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6
separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.

: : THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

: :
: : #1) Berlin 1040 S.W. 14th Ave apt. D Gainsville, fl. 32601

: : #2) A. Douglas 135 N.W 206th terr. Miami, Fl. 33169

: : #3) P. Timmons 4500 S.W. 26th street Hollywood, fl. 33023

: : #4) B. Davis 1520 N.E. 151st street apt. 103 Miami, fl. 33162

: : #5) Kevin Johnson 27616 Susan Beth Way #G Saugus, C.A. zip 91350

: : #6) Karl Partlow 8063 Madison Ave. PMB 302 Indianapolis, IN 46227

:
: : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc….) and add YOUR Name
as number 6 on the list.
: : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make!---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS,
MESSAGE BOARD----------Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
of this letter and drag your
: : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and
: : place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit'
menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad
so that you can add your name to the list.
: : Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file
to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like
yahoo.com,google.com,altavista.com,excite.com then you search with
this subject ‘millionaire message board’ or ‘money making message
board’ or ‘employment message board’ or ‘money making discussions
’ or
‘money making forum’ or ‘business message board’ etc. You will find
thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find
the option post a new message. : Step 5) Visit these message boards
and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!.

: : Congratulations… THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and
it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will
begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
eventually can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you
will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL HE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

: : Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
replies (a very low example).So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6
on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message
to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00!With an original investment
of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you
just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
to nameson the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands
of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading
these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford
$6.. and see if it really works?? I think so… People have said, 'what
if the plan is played out and no one sends you: the money? So what are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internetand newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet.

-----

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]