Well.. Here We Go Again?

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.02.2010 20:10
Newsgroup: alt.sports.hockey.nhl.clgry-flames
Haven't been keeping up a lot on them from down here state side  (too much
"Redwings this and Redwings that" in the local coverage to try to sift
thru..)  But it's looking like the flames are smoldering and had a fire
sale.  What the heck is going on up there, amigos?  We going to make the
playoffs this year?!?  Things were looking so  promising int eh early part
of the season.
I know The Flames are known for a slump or two and for a late season choking
job into the playloffs, but geesh.  Please give me some good news!

A.C.  (lurker at large)

--
Free Radio Jackson
We've brought back "The Backwards Song Contest!"