[STO] Klingons gameplay

Von: Akira Norimaki (sutter.cane@rx78.org) [Profil]
Datum: 18.12.2009 08:27
Newsgroup: alt.startrek
http://www.massively.com/2009/12/17/zachary-quinto-in-sto-as-klingons-gameplay-is-revealed
/?utm_sourceþedburner&utm_mediumþed&utm_campaignþed%3A+Massively
+%28Massively%29

<paste>
Klingon gameplay is one of Star Trek Online's most unique features. It
exists as an additional advancement path for players, and offers
different gameplay options to players more interested in
player-vs.-player combat.

Klingon Captains have the same number of skills available as their
Federation counterparts, including the same professions. Your Klingon
Captain can be a Science, Engineering or Tactical officer. However, they
must advance through PvP, as they will not have access to robust
player-vs.-environment content at launch.
</paste>

I must be honest, I don't like it very much. It's a bit disappointing. I
hoped Klingons would be playable from day one as a opposite faction.

--
Take care now, bye bye then,

Wang Chi: You ready, Jack?
Jack Burton: I was born ready.