Women of the original Star Trek (link)

Von: ToolPackinMama (philnblanc@comcast.net) [Profil]
Datum: 30.04.2010 07:10
Newsgroup: alt.startrek alt.tv.star-trek.tos
Here is my paean to the awesome women of Star Trek!

This page was born because of my righteous anger at Trek "fans" who
repeatedly talk about "Playboy Kirk" or the Star Trek "Babes" in an
appallingly sexist way. Here's proof that Kirk was NOT a playboy and
Star Trek was NOT a sexist show. It was an anti-sexist show: one of the
first, and one of the all-time best.

From now on, when anyone rolls into the Trek fan forum, spits their gum
out onto the floor, and oafishly declares that Kirk was a heterosexual
horndog who porked all of the chicks, I want you all to boldly and
confidently SCOFF at them. Scoff also if they say that all the TOS women
were bimbos in miniskirts who were nothing but eye-candy. The only
proper reaction to such ill-informed opinions is round, sound
scoffery... as I herein demonstrate.

http://allyourtrekarebelongto.us/toswomen.htm