Keeping doesn't mean you made a mistake

Von: sourireathreyu@gmail.com [Profil]
Datum: 30.03.2007 23:05
Newsgroup: alt.support
Guys when does the bullying stop???????
See a petite girl make her life miserable ? When does this stop
Do people have any morals?
How long can any one take the bullying?
Sick and tired.
I am a good person. Not that I don't know how to be bad.
I never speak bad about any.Not that I don't know the dirty bad
secrets about.Do not want to hurt feelings.I know how hard they can be
I see good in each person. Not that I don't see bad, I ignore if have
any bad and doesn't bother me.
I do not gossip. Not that I don't know about others weaknesses and bad
things, I leave that to their personality
I do not talk much, not 'cuz I am egoistic, but my nature. Half the
time I don't cut in.
I always smile. Not that I don't  have worries in life, but want to be
pleasant to the other person.
I am a good listener. Not that if I over hear any I go and poke my
nose.
I lend a hand in any. Not that I can do everything, but try to help
how much I can
I help. Not that I be expecting some favor back.
I am patient.Not that I don't know how to be irritable

My opinion on who gossip, make peoples life miserable by bulling and
not minding their own business, ONE NOTE FOR YOU ALL " DO NOT EVER
THINK THAT IT IS NOT OTHER'S INCAPABILITY. IT IS YOUR INSECURITIES
YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM"

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]