How about a couple thousnad in a month w/ Paypal

Von: Mike (ttmmoney@verizon.net) [Profil]
Datum: 19.05.2008 16:47
Newsgroup: alt.teens.email-lists alt.teens.advice alt.teens.16-18 alt.teens
I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can join
for FREE! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to
do is sign up.
Sign up for PayPal here = https://www.paypal.com
It's real easy to set up and it's FREE!!!
Just make sure you have a Business or Premier account or you may be
subjected to a monthly income limitation which may slow this program down.
Send $10 to the first person on the list by using the PayPal send money
feature, and include in the e-mail:

'Payment for Internet Marketing'.
This keeps the program legal.

Then send another $10 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that
says:
'Payment for Internet Marketing 5th'.

Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.
This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd and the 5th into 4th.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE
PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!

If you do it the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time
your name gets to the top.

REMEMBER TO SEND a $10.00 Dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the
message 'PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING',
Send a SIMILAR e-mail with the words 'Payment for Internet Marketing 5th'
and the other $10.00 Dollars to the 5th person.
This way will help the person in 5th place to keep track of progress of the
letter and continue to send out more e-mails.

Here is the list:
1. marcelohenry@gmail.com
2. jlf112449@yahoo.com
3. easycashmakers@gmail.com
4. tcola47@yahoo.com
5. mikedzntz_2000@yahoo.com

Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal
account. This is the way you will receive your payment!

Now that you have paid the 1st and the 5th person and sent them both an
e-mail (via PayPal account) and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place,
then what you need to do is post your letter.

You can post on craigslist.com, backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups
(there are thousands) and you can even send an e-mail to your e-mail list.

IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20
'Payment for Internet Marketing' replies.
The fifth person is the guardian of the system = YOU !!

If there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep
sending/posting the letter until there are.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $10 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN
THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $10 DOLLARS TO THE 5th PERSON SO
MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!!!

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your posting
and do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and lots of dollars!!

Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and do
the exact same thing and everyone wins!!!

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st
slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you $10.00 dollars!
Keep in mind the most you spend is $20 DOLLARS! = WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES
AROUND!

TESTIMONIALS:
Mary Gathers, Columbus, SC:
I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total
before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short
vacation. When I got back, my account had over $ 32,000 dollars in it
already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating in air...

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]