Stat Booking Online

Von: TRoy Travel Agency (troyagent@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 16.01.2010 12:03
Newsgroup: alt.travel
TRoy Travel Tour Reservation And Organisation Agency

a division of TRoy Group of Companies  caters for both local and
foreign clients.

We sell organised Tours.. We can handle any kind of travel
arrangements incentive

groups, conferences, V.I.P. Groups,

online hotel booking and reservations,  all around the world,

guiding services, cars, minibuses and bus rentals etc.

TRoy Travel Agency is aware of the fact that your time is valuable,

therefore our experienced agents aim to deal with all your requests in

the quickest and the most efficient way by giving answers to your

questions sometime even before they arise...

troyagents@troyagents.com

travel@troyagents.com

TRoy Agency

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]