Who Are You Lost People ? - We're The Good Fringe Guys !

Von: thinbluemime (thinbluemime@geemail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.10.2009 20:24
Newsgroup: alt.tv alt.tv.firefly alt.tv.lost
"Who Are You Lost People ?"

They look like us. They talk like us. They walk among us. Yet, they are
not us. Ever since the dawn of civilization, secret societies have
existed. What do they know that we don't? And why do they exist? Some
exist as a benign social social group in a small town, but others span the
breadth of the entire planet, infiltrating ever corner of our society. An
assembly that spreads in our ignorance, working silently to accomplish its
unwritten mission. The scope of their power is unbeknownst to even the
most intelligent minds of our time.

Are these groups here to protect us, allowing man to live under their
silent watch? Or do they have evil intentions far beyond our darkest
nightmares? Mind control, secret weapons, conspiracy to overthrow the
government, intelligence sharing with other worldly beings, and
clandestine eavesdropping of our most intimate communications.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mysteries_Of_The_Universe

---------------------------

RAYMOND GORDON: ...meanwhile, we go through our lives unaware. The enemy
is among us and nobody's doing anything about it. We don't have any idea
the end is coming. So we had to take matters into our own hands. We had to
send them a message.

They told you I was crazy, didn't they? The Pentagon. They said I'd had a
psychiatric break. I told them what I'm telling you. That they are here.
Collecting data. Making observations. That's what's in the briefcase.
They've been planning for war. And they've been passing the information
via courier right under our noses.

Who are 'they'? We don't know who they are. But I can tell you what they
want. They want to exterminate us.

So they're studying us... our culture, our technology, our science... and
they plan to use it against us. One way or another. We'll find out who
they are. But by then, I suppose it won't really matter.
http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Fracture/Transcript#Federal_Building_-_Gordon_Reveals
http://www.lostdude.com/00clips/Fringe.S02E03.Fracture_Broyles_Gordon.flv

"We're The Good Fringe Guys !"

--