idiot

Von: radioguy (radioguy222@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.05.2010 00:43
Newsgroup: rec.arts.tv alt.tv alt.video.dvd
>>I am all for the mix that the director intended to be heard, but if there
is better technology out there and the >>theaters have a bunch more than 5
.1 speakers, why not upgrade and start mixing your Blu-ray movies in 7.1 >>
speakers? It makes no sense for Dolby and DTS to keep creating these techno
logies and no one use them to >>their full potential. If Lucas did it for m
ovie theaters, why can't another director or film company start doing it fo
r >>home theaters

yeah, since we have better technology today than the old black and
white silent movies days , such as color tv sets and 7.1 surround
systems, all black and white silent movies should have dialogue
soundtracks added in 7.1 surround sound and colorized and converted
into 3-d.

And all 4:3 movies should be cropped to 2.35.

and all 2-d movies converted to 3-d.

sheesh!

I prefer the movies on dvd the way they were originally meant to be
seen and heard at the theatres or on tv, whichever the case may be.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]