RTV and color and the Cisco Kid and Seahunt

Von: mm (nopsammm2005@bigfoot.com) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2010 11:03
Newsgroup: alt.photography alt.tv
RTV and color and the Cisco Kid and Seahunt

How come the latter part of the Cisco Kid was made in color, but the
Seahunt, which would have looked fantastic in color and was made by
the same producer, starting the year after the Cisco Kid ended, is in
black and white?

Was there some reason in the 50's it was harder to shoot color under
water, even harder or more more expensive than on land?

Crosss posted to alt.tv and alt.photography.  Please let me know from
which group you are replying. I'm only reading one of them now.

Thanks.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]