Steve "Scumbag Racist, Sexist, Homophobic Terrorist" Carroll Doesn't Understand Generosity Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

Von: Snarky (popesnarky@caballista.organ) [Profil]
Datum: 06.11.2008 02:25
Newsgroup: comp.os.linux.advocacy comp.sys.mac.advocacy alt.usenet.kooks
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:35:13 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
obfuscations:
> On Nov 5, 9:57 am, Snit wrote:
>> "Snarky" stated on 11/5/08 2:02 AM:

call gays
said only those with kids

"parasites", something that
Yes, that
and bigoted.

agreed with me. How

Snit tell that
you would be all over

is not the same as

>> > Simple: At the time, he was generously giving you the benefit of the
>> > doubt -- that you didn't mean what you seemed to mean. As I have no
>> > compunctions about not giving you such benefit, I will happily call
>> > you an ignorant, homophobic bigot and probable repressed gay, because
>> > it's fitting. FTR, gay and lesbian couples are every bit as capable of
>> > raising children as straight couples, and there is absolutely no
>> > statistical data to the contrary, which has any scientific merit at
>> > all.
>>
>> There is a simple way we can end this... really.
>
> So... you'll be telling everyone why you claimed I was not a bigot the day
> after I wrote a statement that you just finished labeling as "Grossly
> offensive and bigoted", yet, today you're calling me a bigot over it, Mr.
> Hypocritical Lying Troll?

Is my explanation not good enough for you, Stevie?

> I keep telling you... people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

And I keep telling you -- people are sometimes overly-generous with you,
scumbag.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?

"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:
<O-ednWCl9cDEQFvVRVnyjgA@eclipse.net.uk>

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.

"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:
<c_2dnTTpk7xBa17VnZ2dnUVZ8tHinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
<6iifvaFqlv6kU1@mid.individual.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<Jvidnfyewe883sjVnZ2dnUVZ8rOdnZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _"
Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.