Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

Von: Snarky (popesnarky@caballista.organ) [Profil]
Datum: 06.11.2008 05:37
Newsgroup: comp.os.linux.advocacy comp.sys.mac.advocacy alt.usenet.kooks
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:21:42 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
obfuscations:
> On Nov 5, 3:11 am, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
>> Snarky wrote:
>> > On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:13:05 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
>> > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
>> > obfuscations:
6:39 PM:

call gays
he said only those with kids

marriage... that was
confused like you

"parasites",
"parasites." Grossly

agreed with me. How

Snit tell that
you would be all over

 I still

>> > Simple: At the time, he was generously giving you the benefit of the
>> > doubt -- that you didn't mean what you seemed to mean. As I have no
>> > compunctions about not giving you such benefit, I will happily call
>> > you an ignorant, homophobic bigot and probable repressed gay, because
>> > it's fitting. FTR, gay and lesbian couples are every bit as capable of
>> > raising children as straight couples, and there is absolutely no
>> > statistical data to the contrary, which has any scientific merit at
>> > all.
>>
>> Arguments like "scientific merit" are wasted on this sort of nutter.
>
> Interesting that you are calling people 'nutters' as you simultaneously
> disregard what the google record shows to be reality. This really puts
> your comment in the perspective it belongs.

OK, feel free to show a scientific basis for your claim that gay couples
who raise children are "parasites".

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?

"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:
<O-ednWCl9cDEQFvVRVnyjgA@eclipse.net.uk>

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.

"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:
<c_2dnTTpk7xBa17VnZ2dnUVZ8tHinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
<6iifvaFqlv6kU1@mid.individual.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<Jvidnfyewe883sjVnZ2dnUVZ8rOdnZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _"
Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.