Hello

Von: Chris - Insight Media BBS (cb001k2213@blueyonder.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 16.04.2007 21:26
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the news server details of Google's news
server? So I can use an offline reader and connect to download a specific
newgroup?

Or any other news server where I can download full archives from 1996 - to
present.

What I would like to do is download all the alt.bbs.excalibur messages onto
my hard drive and peruse them at my leisure...

Google has them right from June 30th 1996 but I need the server information
to login and download to my HD using a news grabber.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bbs.excalibur/topics?start'93&hl=en

Any other suggestions of servers or the best way or programs to do this are
very welcome.

--
Chris - Insight Media Excalibur BBS
www.imcon.co.uk