Default properties settings not working

Von: Hubchy (ablank.field@nothing.com) [Profil]
Datum: 24.07.2007 04:48
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
I have Agent 4.2. As in other recent versions of Agent, default
properties don't work. When one selects settings in something called
'Default Properties For All Folders' one could be forgiven for
thinking that this would mean that from then onwards these settings
would automatically apply to 'All Folders'.

However,when I  set 'Saving attachments' to 'save all attachments'
this does NOT become a default- I still have to manually set the
properties for each folder individually. This also applies when I
attempt to select a folder for saving attachments.

Regards, Hubchy

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]