[Gravity] affix file

Von: Stan Brown (the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm) [Profil]
Datum: 22.10.2007 13:46
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
Build 2067 complains about real words if they're followed by a ? or ,
or certain other punctuation. I suspect it's because my affix file
(View | Global Options | Spelling) is missing.

I've checked Gravity's help and I've googled, but I can't find any
documentation of how to create an affix file. Can anyone tell me how,
or share a working one that I could adapt.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
been my life work."  -- Marie Dressler, in /Dinner at Eight/