[Gravity] Socket Error

Datum: 21.10.2007 17:35
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
I am trying out Gravity now but almost every time I try to post a
message or download headers it returns with a Socket Error.  On
downloading this means a few seconds delay while it counts down to an
always successful reconnect but on posting, it logs an error which
requires going into the Outbox, selecting the message and hitting Retry
Send.  I don't get any such problems with XNews, Pan or Tbird.  I don't
see many posts here about Gravity but if anyone has any ideas (or how to
shorten the delay between reconnect attempts) I would appreciate it.

--
Tony

" I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
Bertrand Russell