[Pan] missing tools menu in version 0.132 "Waxed in Black"

Von: John F. Eldredge (john@jfeldredge.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.04.2008 04:16
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
Can anyone tell me how to find the Tools menu in version 0.132 of Pan?
It appears to have been eliminated.  Alternatively, can anyone tell me
how to edit an existing rule, as opposed to adding a new rule?  I have
gone through all the menus, including the context menu that pops up when
you right-click on an article, and I have examined the .pan, .pan2,
and .pan_old folders under my home directory, without having any luck
finding out where the rules are stored.

--
John F. Eldredge -- john@jfeldredge.com
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu