Anyone here use Hogwasher on Mas OSx ?

Von: HowieC (usenet@writeproper.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 09.07.2008 10:31
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.software alt.usenet.offline-reader alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone is using Hogwasher?

I have always been used to Agent on a PC but Hogwasher appears to be quite
similar. I only use text groups, but I am having trouble making it work as
easily as Agent did. Specifically:

Can I read through all unread messages and threads just by using what (in
agent) was the space key? It doesn't seem to jump to the next unread message
at the moment.

Whilst reading, can I choose to 'ignore thread' and then it will jump to the
next unread message? How can I tell if a thread is ignored?

Can I set it to automatically download all messages in a group, rather than
marking them for download separately?

Can I 'keep' specific messages or threads so that they don't get purged from
my group?

There are other q's. but that will do for now! I've been trawling through the
web and can't specifically find answers to these questions.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

--
HowardC