Gravity, help Downloading

Von: Peggy (me@privacy.net) [Profil]
Datum: 19.01.2009 09:38
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.offline-reader
After having used Free Agent for many years, I have just spent a
couple of hours exploring and testing Gravity.

I would like to be able to cancel a 'download all bodies/articles",
and
reset the download to "download marked/tagged articles".

I had assumed that ignoring articles would mean that they wouldnt be
downloaded.  However I find this is not so!

I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing, but it still wants to
download the very large articles that no longer appear in the
newsgroup.

I am hoping someone might give me directions here!!!

--
Peggy Gee

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]