unknown TV - VISTAR

Von: b (reverend_rogers@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 20.04.2003 22:03
Newsgroup: alt.tv.tech.miscde.rec.tv.technik rec.video alt.videosci.electronics.repair
Anyone know anything about the brand name VISTAR, or who was
responsible for manufacture?
Its a brand name I've never heard of and have been unable to find any
info on.  The TV set I have was made in France, model number V-70BS.It
is a bi-standard PAL-SECAM set. The CRT is a Nokia. The only ID for
the chassis was 320872-4FR2. I'd say it was made late 80s.
Construction and lettering on the mainboard remind me of a telefunken
of similar vintage but apart from that I have nothing to go on. I'd be
keen to learn more....
regards, Ben

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]