Looking for video player that can output thru firewire port. tia sal2

Von: temp@temp.com (not@not.com) [Profil]
Datum: 22.03.2007 19:02
Followup-to: alt.video,alt.video.dvd,alt.video.equipment.broadcast
Newsgroup: alt.video.equipment.broadcast alt.video.dvd alt.video
Looking for video player that can output thru firewire port. tia sal2

Greetings All

I have a external canopus advc110 convertor box that converts analog and
digital signals.  I'm looking for a video player that can output the
signal thru my laptops firewire port.  I've tried VLC but it doesn't seem
to work any other suggestions?

Example:  Play a video on my laptop the signal also goes thru my firewire
port which is hooked to my canopus advc110 convertor box which is then
hooked to a TV so everyone can see the video.

tia sal2

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]