which consumer DVD authoring software can produce DVD showing date/time encoded on DV tape?

Von: someone@somewhere.com [Profil]
Datum: 22.02.2008 20:51
Newsgroup: rec.video.dvd.tech alt.video.dvd.software alt.video.dvd.misc alt.video.dvd alt.video.dvd.authoring alt.video alt.video.dvd.tech
The DV tape has timecode in it which shows date/time video is taken.
Which consumer level DVD authoring software can produce DVD where
these date/time are shown on the DVD video?  I know that there are
some solutions such as: http://www.skydiver.de/stef/datecode_en.htm
but it requires more complicated steps.  I would like a software that
can automatically do so when producing the DVD.

Thanks.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]