Re: Could lightning flashes damage a camcorder ?

Von: Skybuck Flying (intothefuture@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 12.04.2010 11:16
Newsgroup: sci.electronics.design alt.video alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Reviewer wonders why it is now more square and less round:

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Canon-Vixia-HF-S21-First-Impressions-Camcorder-Reveiw
-37504/Handling-amp-Use.htm

This reminds me of the apple one button mouse that was round...

It was difficult to know what way the mouse was facing...

The same could be true for camcorders... if they round... maybe the start
slipping and you start to record diagonal/rotated stuff.

Maybe a square camera is easier to hold steady/straight ?! ;)

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Canon-Vixia-HF-S21-First-Impressions-Camcorder-Reveiw
-37504/Handling-amp-Use.htm

(I do wonder if that big LCD might get in the way... but then again I could
watch the LCD instead during recording.. or it could be tucked inwards ?!)

(This camera has an optical zoom of 10x and a digital zoom up to 200x ? I am
kinda curious about that ;))

Bye,
Skybuck.