Re: Could lightning flashes damage a camcorder ?

Von: Sjouke Burry (burrynulnulfour@ppllaanneett.nnll) [Profil]
Datum: 12.04.2010 22:35
Newsgroup: sci.electronics.design alt.video alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am thinking about purchasing/ordering an "expensive" camcorder... with
> sound option too ! ;) :)
>
> I might use it sometime to film a thunderstorm...
>
> I am wondering if such "thunder flashes" might damage the camcorder ?
>
> Like a human's eye staring into the sun for too long ?
>
> Can a camcorder be damage by filming the sun as well ?

I burned out a forward looking camera in an instrumented tourist bus.
The bus stopped at a traffic jam, with the sun just at the horizon,
and a black trace was burned right across the field of view.
The camera was still operational, but with an ugly smear across the
field.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]