Have you ever heard of comic books being illegally sold on DVDs?

Von: Chris Tsao (rigida7147@aol.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.02.2010 09:38
Newsgroup: alt.video.dvdr
I think that there might be a black market for comic books that are
illegally put on DVDs. I found a guy online selling comic books on
DVDs and there are probably too many of them on each DVD for the DVDs
to be legal, plus his asking price is way too cheap. I'll bet that he
has more than one copy of each DVD.

Though, in researching comics on DVDs tonght, I've found out that
major comic book publishers do put large volumes of their comic books
on single DVDs. But aside from that, this seems like yet another way
to beat the system.